Part 18 (Announcement at the end)

Johnny Ghost ran outside of his room. His best friend, Johnny Toast had followed him. "SIR! SIR! JOHNNY!!" Toast cried as he ran after the small American. He followed him to a latter. The British man climbed the latter and got onto the roof. "No..." His voice cracked. Johnny Ghost was standing on the edge of the building. He turned around and faced Toast "What?!" He cried. "Johnny please don't do this!" Toast's tears leaked from his eyes. "I need you!" "Why would you need anyone like me?! You have everything you could ever want or need!"
Johnny cried harder and faced the other way, so he could get it over with. "Johnny don't you get it? You're my everything!" He yelled as more tears fell. Ghost stood still for a moment that felt like a year. He turned around an ran off the ledge. He wrapped his arms around his British friend and cried into his chest "I'm sorry..." "Its alright." Toast kissed his forehead. "I love you."

((Well I liked how that turned out. I know I don't update a lot
but please people, hear me out. I have been working on other projects. One was a writing thing for school that I wanted to get done, and the other was a Eyeless Jack x Ben Drowned thing which I might post. Tell me what you thought of this and if I should post any of these. Anyways goodbye!))