Part 36 (Special Chapter!)

After a long day of work at the Pie office, training to be an official honorary member, Fred Spooker walked into his apartment, closing the door behind him. He walked to his room and collapsed onto the bed, letting out a loud sigh. He was exhausted from everything, mostly from putting up with Johnny Ghost's screaming.

    Spooker shut his eyes and to relax. He heard the door open up once again and a voice call out, "Spooker, I'm back!" From the doorway. Spooker sat up in and looked at the door, noticing the knob turning. He smiled widely as another man walked in. "Hey Colon!" Fred said, pulling Colon down onto the bed next to him. A quiet giggle was heard from Colon. "How was work?" He asked, pulling Spooker's pink hat off and running his hand through his boyfriend's short hair. Spooker let out a quiet sigh. "Not the best. Ghost was yelling at me all day and screaming." He said quietly, resting his head on Colon's shoulder. The man frowned and hugged Spooker tightly, rubbing his back while he did. "I'm sorry about that. Do you want me to get you anything to make you feel better?" Colon asked. Fred smiled softly and shook his head. "Nah, I'll be fine, but thanks for offering." He said. Colon kissed Spooker's forehead and continued to rub his back.

     Spooker laid down and closed his eyes, smiling contently. He felt his boyfriend lay down next to him and place a kiss onto his cheek. "I love you Fred." He heard in being whispered in his ear. "I love you too you dork." Spooker replied, kissing Colon happily.

(So does anyone else ship Spooker x Colon or am I the only one?)