Part 34

A vest with a stain the colour of rust laid on the dirty floor, right in front on a pocket dull knife. A young man was on his knees, attempting to scrub the floor clean of the dried red liquid that was covering it. The man, looking to only be about 16 or 17. His dull grey eyes widened as he heard a soft knock at the front door. 

     The man flinched at the sound, but went to go answer it after his nervousness subsided. He opened the door and looked down at a shorter man with fluffy brown hair. "Hey Johnny.." The man said softly in a British accent. "Hey Toast," The brunette looked up at the man, until he noticed the blood stains on the floor. "Has Gavin been hurting you again?" He asked quietly, balling his hands into fist. The taller man simply shrugged. The small man sighed and went inside with the Brit. "Johnny, get your stuff. You're coming to my house for a while." The brown haired Johnny growled. "Ghost, I can't. Gavin will yell at me." Toast said quietly with sadness in his voice.

"Johnny Toast, go get your stuff now. I'm not letting you stay here if you're getting hurt." Ghost demanded. Toast sighed and nodded. He was overjoyed to be getting out of the house and away from Gavin for a while, but he didn't know how to express his happiness.

      The man walked upstairs and went into his room, where he stuffed a backpack full of clothes and other items. When he finished packing, he walked down the stairs and met up with the other Johnny. "You got everything you need?" He asked. Toast nodded, and the two walked outside, leaving for a place that Toast would feel safe.