Part 29

Johnny Ghost and Johnny Toast walked through the hallways of a hotel. "Are you picking anything up?" Ghost asked his partner, who was currently looking at the ghost scanner. Johnny Toast was silent for a moment."I got something upstairs!" Toast said quickly. The duo ran up the stairs and quickly scanned the room. "Split up!" Ghost said as he pulled two jars of nuclear mayonnaise out of his man purse. He handed a jar of the glowing condomint to his partner and then ran to the left side of the 6th hotel story.

Toast ran into an empty room and pulled his gun out of its holster. He grabbed the ghost scanner and managed to detect a level nine entity. "I know you're in here, so you night as well come out!" Toast called out. He heard a laugh echo throughout the hotel room and watched as a tall man appeared from nowhere. "O shit, wassup?" The man said. He looked about seventeen years old and was about as tall as Jimmy. He wore a dark red beanie and had a purple and black stripped hoodie on. He was standing on the ceiling and looking down at Toast. "You need to leave!" Toast said. "But Johnnyyyyyyyy!" The man whined as he got off the ceiling. "How do you know my name?" Toast asked as he tightened his grip on the gun. "You're Johnathan Maxwell Ghost right?" The ghost asked. "No, that's my partner." Toast corrected. "Oh, you're the Toast guy?" He asked. Toast nodded and watched as the ghost walked closer to him. "So, you and your boyfriend are both working together. How cute." The ghost laughed. Toast blushed. "W-we're not together!" Toast stutters. "But you wanna be." The ghost finished. "And luckily, I know how to get you two closer together!" He said. "You do?" Toast asked. The ghost smiled and nodded. "I'll tell you what, you put the gun away and let me leave, and I'll help you with your boy issues! Deal?" The ghost asked as he held his hand out. "You promise to leave?" Toast asked. "Yes, yes, I will." The ghost said. Toast sighed and shook the ghost's hand. The ghost smirked and let go of Toast's hand. There was a thick cloud of smoke filling the room, and Toast coughed as he felt himself get dizzy.

Ghost walked through the hall, calling out his partner's name as he checked the hotel rooms. He heard thumping from one of the doors and quickly rushed over to the room. He opened it and felt a small nudge to his leg. He looked down and saw a small doll on the ground. Ghost looked at it questionably and picked it up. The little doll was looking back up at Ghost and smiling. It had small button eyes and a stitched up mouth. It was neatly sewn and was wearing a little vest with the pie symbol on it. "J-Johnny?" Ghost asked. The doll nodded and seemed to get excited when Ghost said its name. "Toast what happened to you?!" Ghost asked in shock. The little doll squirmed out of Ghost's grip and crawled up his arm. Ghost watched it scramble up his forearm and try to pull itself onto Ghost's shoulder. Ghost smiled at Toast's cute attempts to get onto his arm. He picked Toast up and dropped him into his hood. "You should be safe in there and unnoticed by anyone, okay?" Ghost said to his small friend. Toast gave Ghost a thumbs up and layed back down in the warm jacket. Ghost smiled and walked out of the hotel, collecting their payment and driving them back to their house.

Ghost was playing with the little Toast doll in their room. He was nudging Toast around, and laughing whenever Toast got flustered after he gave him a compliment. "You're so adorable when you're little!" Ghost laughed. Little Toast blushed and punched Ghost's hand. Since he was a stuffed doll, it felt like he was being poked by a teddy bear. Ghost picked toast up and put him in his pocket. Toast nuzzled up in there while he listened to Ghost whistle a song. Ghost herd his laptop beep and grabbed it off the nightstand. Little Toast crawled out of Ghost's pocket and sat in his lap as Ghost opened his email. Ghost smiled as he read through the message.

Bonjour Ghostie! I know you are having issues with your Toaster, and I will be more than happy to help you both if you can do something for me! Meet me at the shipping docks and bring your Toaster with you!
Sincerely, Amiee

Ghost smiled and picked Toast up. "Let's go Toast, we're gonna get you fixed up!" Ghost said as put Toast on his head. He pulled his hood over Toast and walked to his car.

The pair got to the docks 20 minutes later and saw the French girl waiting for them near a fishing boat. Ghost ran to Amiee and took Toast out of his hood. "Hello Ghsotie! Where is the Toaster?" Amiee asked. Ghost showed little Toast to Amiee. Amiee picked up little Toast and squealed. "He is so cute! I want it!" Amiee squeaked. Ghost pulled Toast out of Amiee's hands and held him close to his chest. "Well he's mine, and you can't have him." Ghost said coldly. "Now what do you need from us to fix him." Ghost asked while Toast crawled into Ghost's sleeve. "I want a kiss from you!" Amiee said. "Amiee, can we do something else? Please?" Ghost begged. Amiee shook her head. "Kiss me or no Toast!" Amiee pouted. Ghost sighed as he planted a quick kiss onto Amiee's lips. She blushed and squealed while Ghost wiped his mouth with his empty sleeve. Toast was hitting Ghost's arm aggressively. "I'm sorry! I hated that too." Ghost said as Toast stopped his attack. Ghost pulled Toast out if his sleeve and put the doll into his hands. "Now fix him." Ghost commanded. "Alright, I will be fair." Amiee said. She took her black glove off and shook it over Toast. A green, sparkling powder poured onto Toast read as he began to grow. Ghost quickly brought Toast into the car while he was still small enough to carry. Toast was rapidly changing back into his old self, and after a few minutes, he was back to normal. Ghost smiled and jumped onto Toast, pulling him into a hug. "Thank you sir." Toast said and he hugged Ghost back. "He didn't do anything! I did it!" Amiee said as she phased into the car. She grabbed Toast's arm, but was quickly pushed away by Ghost. "I told you, Toast is mine." He said defensively. Toast blushed and smiled. "We'll talk to you later ma'am, but we're going to be on our way now." Toast said. Amiee huffed in frustration. "Fine." She mumbled as he phased out of the car. Ghost started the car as the two drove off in a comfortable silence. During the ride, Toast reached into his pocket and pulled out two small buttons. He smiled and tucked them back into his pocket. "Were you being serious when you called me cute earlier sir?" Toast asked. "No I wasn't Johnny." Ghost said. Toast frowned and looked out the window. "Alri-" "I didn't say you were cute, so I wasn't being serious. I said you were adorable, and I am being serious about that." Ghost said. Toast blushed and looked back over to Ghost. "I love you sir." Toast mumbled. "I love you too Johnny." Ghost said. For the rest of the ride, Ghost drove with one hand while he held Toast's hand with the other.