Part 17

(Sad one)

No ones pov.

Toast sat in his room, contemplating what he had just done. Him and Johnny Ghost had gotten into a huge fight with Toast eventually telling Ghost he should just die. He never meant it, he loves Ghost more than anything in the world. He didn't mean it. He never would. Johnny Ghost, sitting on his bed in the basment, wasnt taking it easily. He just came out of the bathroom. His sleeves had small red marks that grew larger after each passing moment. Ghost let out a distraught sigh and finally decided to do what he had to. A world where his Johnny Toast hated him wasnt a world Johnny wanted to live on. He grabbed a rope from his bag that him and Toast used for jobs. He put it on the bed next to him and continued to look through the items in the bag. He found some of his favorite things from his happiest memories. His gun with the silver bullet that he always keeps, a small piece of cardboard covered in bullet holes from when he fought cardboard friend, a spring from his bonnie suit, and picture of them together. It wasnt anything fancy it was actually just a old school photo, but it was a centemental one. On the back of the photo there was a small doodle. The first time they drew the PIE emblem. There was also some words, written by Toast. "You are my sunshine" Ghost read. Toast would always call him that in school because he could always make anyone happy. He was sunshine in a world of darkness. He made the rope into a noose and hung it on the celing. Toast heard sound in Johnny's basement and went down there. He was going to apologize to Ghost as soon as he got down there. He knocked on the door but got no responce. He tried again and again untill he just opened the door. Toast walked down the stairs slowly untill he saw something he never hoped he would. He grabbed his pocket knife and cut Johnny down. He checked for a pulse but he was too late. Toast broke down in a fit of tears and held Johnny's small, limp body close to his chest "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey" He sang to the other man, hoping he would show a sign of life "You'll never know dear, how much I love you." He hugged his now desceased love close "Please don't take my sunshine away"