Part 31

(AU where Toast has a tumblr account that he keeps secret from Ghost, where he talks about how cute Ghost is and how much he loves him.)

Knock knock. "Toast?" Ghost called through the closed door. Toast got off his bed and opened the door. "Yes sir?" Toast asked. Ghost pulled a couple of movie cases out of his man purse. "You ready for movie night?" Ghost asked. "Sure love! Just give me a moment." Toast said. Ghost blushed when he heard Toast call him love, but tried to hide it. "O-okay, I'll get it all set up!" Ghost said. He ran downstairs as Toast closed his door again. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened up his tumblr. He started to write about what just happened with Ghost.

My best friend, who I love to bits, is gonna watch some movies with me! He is the cutest little thing in the world and I want him to be mine <3

Toast put his phone back into his pocket and grabbed Hus blankets off the bed. He carried them downstairs and set them down on the couch. He saw Ghost in the kitchen, pulling a bowl of popcorn out of the microwave. He walked into the living room and put the popcorn onto the coffee table. Ghost pulled off his hoodie and his purse and grabbed the movies out of the bag. "Alright, I got Clerks, Corpse Bride, Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, Wreck it Ralph, Mean girls, and Kiki's delivery service. Which do you wanna watch first?" Ghost asked. "Wanna start with Ralph?" Toast asked. "Okay! I'm gonna put it on for you, and then I'll be back." Ghost said. "I'll put it in when you get back so you don't miss any of it." Toast said. "Thanks!" Ghost giggled as he ran upstairs. Toast smiled and pulled his phone back out.

His giggling is the most adorable thing ever! He's like a small puppy that wants attention!

Toast heard thumping from the steps and immediately put his phone away. Ghost sat down next to Toast. He was wearing some baggy sweatpants and an old t shirt that Toast gave him. Toast squealed internally when he saw how cute Ghost looked. "Ready?" Ghost asked excitedly, snapping Toast out of his daydream. "Yeah." Toast said. He got up and put the DVD into the player and watched as the film started.

Ghost rested his head on Toast's shoulder as he pulled the blanket over the two of them. Toast blushed and wrapped his arm around Ghost, who was starting to fall asleep. Toast grabbed his phone and smiled at Ghost. "You tired sir?" Toast asked. Ghost shook his head. "I'm fine Johnny..." Ghost yawned. He layed his head in Toast's lap and forced himself to stay awake.

Ghost manger to keep himself awake for the first movie. "Do you wanna watch Corpse Bride?" Toast asked. Ghost smiled and nodded. Toast got up and put the disk in the DVD player. He sat down on the couch and pulled Ghost back over to him. Ghost layed his head back in Toast's lap and pulled the blanket back onto them.

The movie was half over. Ghost was asleep on Toast, and Toast was quietly fanboying over how adorable Ghost looked. He took a picture of his sleeping best friend and opened up his tumblr.

I'm writing this while he is sleeping next to me on the couch,,., I'm tryin not wake him up:)

Toast smiled and uploaded his picture and the writing. Toast saw one comment on his post and saw that it was from someone named SpookerPIE. Toast rolled his eyes and looked at the comment.

Its such a mystery on who you're talking about...