Part 14

((Okay, so I want to say this now: Most of these are gonna be one-shots. I dont want Ghost and Toast to have a kid, and im sorry to those who said they should, but I just dont want to, but like I said, one shots now about them as teens))
(12 to 14 cause I deleted the smut chapter)

Ghost's Pov.

I hated this. Being in highschool SUCKS! I just hate all the bullies and the homophobes. I dont like being beaten up for being gay, what's so wrong with being gay? At least I still have my best friend, Johnathan Maxwell Toast, or Toast as I call him. A lot of people thought we were total weirdos, which isn't wrong, but at least we had each other. What made it worse was that prom was in a few days and I still dont have anyone to go with. I really wanted to go with Toast, but im too nervous to ask him. I went to my locker to grab my stuff to go home untill my locker closed and someone held me against it. "Sup faggot." the guy said. It was Maxwell Acachalla, the leader of the Acachalla gang "Let me go Maxwell!" I yelled at him. "Shut up!" He yelled back and punched me in the face. I yelped in pain and closed my eyes, praying Toast would come save me. Maxwell hated everyone and had the common traits of a psycopath. He pulled me outside and slammed me into a tree, still holding me with a tight grip. "Now to get rid of my problem..." Maxwell said and pulled a knife out (This was before Jimmy) and held it against my throat. I started to cry, begging him not to do it when I felt someone pull me away from Maxwell. I looked at the person who saved me "J-Johnny?!" I stuttered. He looked down at me and smiled. Maxwell ran at Johnny with the knife. I pushed Toast away just in time and felt the cold metal blade run across my cheek, almost hitting my eye. I held my hand over the wound and ran over to Toast. "Johnny your eye!" Toast said in a panic, looking at the small amount of blood that leaked out of my hand "I'm fine Toast, I just need to know if you are!" I said as I felt tears form in my eyes again "I'm alright, now lets get you to the hospital to look at your face." Johnny said with concern. "Toast we dont have too, im fine." I tried to sound strong, but in reality, I was in a lot of pain. Toast kissed my cheek and pulled me into his car, that we call the ghost mobile for our small business P.I.E, and started driving me to the hospital "But I care about you, so you have to go anyways." He said with a soft smile. I blushed and smiled back, happy to have a friend like him.