Part 21

(No POV.)

Johnny Toast and Johnny Ghost were sitting on a couch. Toast's brother, Gavin, invited them to his house. It was a bit suspicious to Ghost, but Johnny Toast had convinced him that it was fine. Ghost gave him the benefit of the doubt and decided to trust Gavin. (If you don't know why Ghost doesn't like Gavin, read the earlier chapters of this story.) They have been staying in Gavin's mansion for about a week. Ghost and Toast were planning on leaving today. Gavin and Toast were talking while Ghost gathered both of their things together.

(Toast's POV.)

"So you two are going back to the USA?" Gavin asked me. "Yeah, we have work to do, and we've been leaving Fred Spooker to handle all the cases." I said with a small smile. We both laughed. I heard my twin sigh. "What's the matter Gavin?" I asked in concern for him. "It's nothing, its just that, " Gavin looked around and pulled me into another room. "You shouldn't be with Johnny! He won't treat you well. He's insane and we both know it!" Gavin told me. I was shocked. Gavin usually doesn't bad mouth anyone I like. He was always very nice to anyone I loved, even Mary! "Ghost has been getting better. I won't leave him just because he's not...right," I said. I knew that I was wrong. Ghost isn't wrong because he has mental disorders, but I just couldn't think of a better word. "What about Jimmy? Ghost is barely holding onto his sanity, and he could slip any day!" Gavin said. I was about to say something to him, but I saw him crying. He was genuinely concerned about me. I sighed and started thinking about his relationship with Ghost. He really did love him, buy Gavin is never wrong about this kind of stuff. I walked back into the room that Ghost and I shared to talk.

(Gavin's POV.)

I love my brother. I really do, but I love his boyfriend even more. I love the side of his boyfriend that he keeps silent. The part of him that is a cold blooded murder. I have to have Jimmy Casket to myself. I quietly moved closer to Johnny and Johnny's room and heard crying. Their relationship is so easy to ruin. I'm suprised that they've lasted this long together. One is an unstable idiot, and the other is a two minded, psychotic mess. Ghost stormed out of the room crying, while my brother tried to follow him. I grabbed Johnny's shoulder and held him back. "Johnny, I'm gonna keep Ghost here and let him calm down. You should go home to handle work." I told Johnny. He looked at me sadly and reluctantly agreed. I went to his depressed boyfriend and hugged him. He hugged me back and started crying. "Relax Jimmy, you'll be fine." I whispered to Ghost to calm him down. He panicked. Johnny was gone, so we were alone together. Johnny tried to run, but I held him still. "L-let me go!" He said, starting to cry again. I pulled his knife out of his pocket and smiled. "Jimmy's knife, I assume?" I asked. Ghost was crying harder. I held his wrist in front and waved his hand in front of his own face. I cut a large line across his hand and squeezed his hand. He watched the blood leak out of his hand and started twitching. I let Johnny go and watched him fall to the floor. His eyes were fading from a pretty hazel to a beautiful crimson red. "W-why are you doing this?!" Ghost whimpered. "Because, I want MY Jimmy." I said. "You're awful! Y-you make your brother upset just so you can date a fucking psyco! I wish you would fucking die!" Johnny screamed at me. I laughed and stared down at him. He was like a pitiful child. I smacked across the face. "Well Johnny, I guess you can go join the group of people waiting for me to give a fuck about them." There was a brief silence between us. After a few minutes, he spoke.

"Do you wanna know my secret?"

(Well, I kinda tried.)