Jeongin & Jisung🍰

Top: Jeongin

Bottom: Jisung

Plot: Jisung gives Jeongin a birthday present ;)

Kinks: Honestly pretty vanilla ngl, nothing too crazy for this first one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jisung's POV)

Tomorrow is Jeongin's 18th birthday. I plan to be the first to personally wish him a happy birthday. So, right now, I am preparing for the celebratory event. I plan to get all dressed up and basically give him myself as a birthday present. See, we have talked about Jeongin's first time, and honestly, I have a feeling that now is the right moment.

Once I get all ready, I prep myself, topping the whole look off with a purple butt plug so that I'm all ready for Jeongin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jeongin's POV)

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone open my bedroom door (for the sake of the story, all of the members have their own rooms). I go to turn on the light, but a small hand stops me. It was Jisung.

"Happy birthday, Innie!" he says in a whisper scream.

Before I can respond, he sits down on my lap, guiding my hands to his hips. Feeling the lace that hugs his body snaps me out of my trance.

"What's this, Sungie?" I question while lightly running my hands up and down his sides.

"Your birthday gift," he says in a near whisper, "I'm your birthday gift, Innie."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No one's POV)

Jisung's arm extends to the bedside table, turning on the lamp with a flick. Once Jeongin could see Jisung in all of his glory, he whispers a series of praises that makes him blush. Getting impatient and squirmy under the younger man's gaze, Jisung says, "Hyung - I mean, Innie...please, kiss me..."

Hyung? Jeongin thought, just before leaning in to kiss him. Before deepening the kiss, Jeongin pulls away, looking into Jisung's eyes.

"So what do you want Hyung to do to you, baby?" Jeongin questions while clutching Jisung's face in his hands.

"...Want Hyung to do whatever Hyung wants," Jisung whispers, getting all flustered.

"Mmh, okay baby, then can I take this off?" Jeongin asks, pointing to the purple panties that the older currently was wearing. Jisung gives an energetic nod and leans down to kiss Jeongin again. While the kiss turns into a heated makeout, Jeongin slides his hands upwards from Jisung's thighs, curling his fingers over the hem of the panties. He pulls them down in one go, causing Jisung to gasp into the kiss. Jisung tugs at the t-shirt that Jeongin was wearing, signaling him to take it off - which he quickly does, leaving him in only boxer shorts.

Jeongin flips them over so that he is hovering over the older. He begins planting kisses down Jisung's neck, leaving small marks that would have to be covered up later.

"Pleaseeee Hyunggggg!" Jisung whines, wanting Jeongin to hurry up.

"Shh, be patient, baby," Jeongin says while spreading Jisung's legs and leaning between them, using all of his body weight. He lets out a groan as he sees the end of a purple buttplug poking out from Jisung's entrance.

"I'm already prepped for you, Hyung," Jisung says, spreading his legs even wider, begging the younger to touch him. Jeongin grabs hold of the end of the plug and gently pulls it out, hearing a quiet, breathy moan leave Jisung's mouth.

As much as Jeongin wanted to take his time and eat out the small boy beneath him, he knew how impatient Jisung was; so, he simply pushed two fingers inside the boy, checking to see if he was prepped enough. Upon hearing the boy loudly moan, he takes his fingers out. Looking down for the okay to continue, Jeongin places his tip at the smaller boy's entrance. After seeing Jisung aggressively nod his head, he slowly slid into him, both moaning as Jeongin bottoms out.

Jeongin waits for a moment before he moves, then pulls out before slamming back into the little boy. He watches his eyes roll back in pleasure. Jeongin sets a fairly brutal pace before leaning down, capturing Jisung's lips in a heated kiss. Not long after, Jisung's thighs began to shake as he nears his high.

"Hyunggg!" Jisung whines.

"Yes baby, it's okay - cum for Hyung, you're doing so good," Jeongin said as his hips shuddered, also nearing his high. At that, Jisung releases, screaming and moaning as he rides out his high, Jeongin finishing soon after.

"Happy birthday, Hyung," Jisung whispers before falling into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------