Seungmin & Jeongin

Seungmin and Jeongin

Sub/Top: Jeongin

Dom/Bottom: Seungmin

Plot: Jeongin teases Seungmin by being flirty with some of the other members during an outing, and this bratty behavior drives his boyfriend to punish him.

Kinks: hair pulling, degradation, princess kink, slapping, switched roles, punishment, overstimulation, daddy kink, face riding, crying, begging, dirty talk,

Requested by: @vallyaro <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(no one pov)

All of the members finally had a day off during their work trip to the US, and they all decided to head to the large mall near their hotel. Piling into two cars, the excited boys gittered with excitement about their new-found free time and retail therapy. The car ride felt short as they sang along to their favorite songs, and before they knew it, they were at their destination. Piling out of the cars, Chan gave his speech about responsibility and time. They were to meet back up at the front at precisely 4:00 p.m. Giving them four hours to explore the mall thoroughly and get themselves lunch. They then split into two groups, one with each English-speaking member of the group. The first group was Chan, Changbin, and Minho, and the second group was Felix, Jisung, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Jeongin. The first group made their way right to the food court first, while the second group headed first to the clothing shops.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Seungmin's Pov)

As we wandered around the mall, I noticed my boyfriend drift away from me. I thought that it was normal because we were just looking around the different clothing shops. As time passed, I noticed that he didn't come back to me in between stores; in fact, he simply ignored me. With the exception of the occasional times where I paid for one or two of the items that he wanted. You know, like any good boyfriend would do. I glance over to see him walking with his arm slung over Felix. It's unusual for Jeoungin to be physical with the others, so this caught my attention. Things just got worse as we entered one of the more crowded stores. Jeongin was guiding Felix around by his waiters, hurriedly rushing each other around the store to look at the goodies. I was annoyed but tried to brush it off in hopes of making the most of the day. When we got to the checkout counter, I see Jeongin pull out his wallet, grab Jisung and Felix's stuff, and pay for it.

"Oh, thank you, Innie; you are so sweet," Jisung said, jushing over his new things.

"No problem, Sungie. Do you like your things, Lixie?" jeongin asks.

"Of course, thank you," Felix said. The two of them clung to his arms like he was their boyfriend. Now I was definitely annoyed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(jeongins pov)

We are headed towards the food court now. Starting to feel hungry and wanting to get all sorts of yummy goodies to eat. I could tell that Seungmin was bothered by my deliberately annoying him and being closer with the others. I don't really know why I am doing this, but I just felt like it would be fun. Its not like he would actually punish me; hes such a softie, one puppy eyes, and he bends to my will and gives me what I want. Once we get our food, I make my way over to the table first, picking a seat. Felix sits next to me, and as Jisung is about to sit down, I gently guide his waist so that he sits on my lap. He gladly accepts the physical affection, always enjoying having close proximity to any of the members. As we eat, I glance over to Seungmin, who practically looks like he is steaming from the top of his head. The possibility and anger are evident even when I look away from him. I gulp, but decide to continue; theres no point backing down now, and it's all in good fun anyway.