Minho & Jisung🕯️

Top/Dom: Minho

Bottom/Sub: Jisung

Kinks: Wax play, bondage, crossdressing

Plot: Newlyweds Minho and Jisung go on their honeymoon...and try out a new kink.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No one's POV)

Minho and Jisung arrive at their Airbnb. As soon as the door opens, the room strikes them - it has a vampiric aura, it's sensual, and it's unbelievably red. It's the perfect setting for intimacy and both of them know it, yet neither of them says it aloud. After their bags plop on the floor, the newlyweds explore what will be their personal space for the next nine days. Minho politely absorbs the surroundings while Jisung lunges forward and jumps onto the bed. Minho smirks at Jisung's body limply spread across the red duvet. This already? He joins Jisung on the bed, laying directly on top of him.

"Get off me, you idiot!" Jisung says while giggling. Minho laughs and grabs Jisung, cuddling him in his arms.

"Ahh, Min, I'm starvinggg. Let me get up so I can get ready for dinner," Jisung whines, pulling away from Minho's warm embrace.

"Alright, babe," Minho chuckles. He kisses the younger on the cheek and gets up, trying to mask his disappointment - he definitely didn't think he was just about to get some.

Jisung springs up and prances to the bathroom to change, and Minho smiles at his lover from behind. After the bathroom door clicks shut, Minho wanders to his luggage and quickly gets ready. He seats himself at the desk to wait for Jisung. Through the years of being together, Minho had gotten used to waiting before they went somewhere.

Minho checked his watch. Still waiting. While staring at the closed bathroom door, the complimentary room candles pop up in his memory. Of course, since he was in charge of planning the honeymoon all those months ago, he couldn't pass up the opportunity to include it in the Airbnb booking. The online registration email said that they'd be put in the room for customer use; Minho scanned the room and spotted them on top of the dresser. He smiled to himself and swiftly placed them in the drawer, hoping that Jisung hadn't seen them already. Just as the drawer closes shut, the bathroom door clicks open.

"Hmm. Do I look good, Min?" Jisung asks, giving a small twirl.

"Course babe, you always look good," Minho says with a charming smile, extending his hand to the younger. "Shall we go then?"

Jisung nods.

The couple strolls to the restaurant they made reservations for, Jisung's arm linked to Minho's. It's only a short walk before they arrive, and once they do, of course, Minho holds the door open for his new husband.

"Reservation for Lee Minho," Minho says to the waiting staff.

"Right this way," the attendant beams, escorting them to a private table-for-two with a pleasant view. Minho pulls out Jisung's seat for him and pushes him in before taking his own. It's the first dinner date as a married couple, but Minho's mind is elsewhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Minho's POV)

The dinner is going well - it's a great restaurant and a beautiful view and all, but him. I just can't believe that such a pretty boy is mine. Even though the chase is over and we're married now, I felt the need to tease him and make him flustered. Why?

Because he's so cute when he's flustered, and it makes me crazy.

Just as he was about to take a bite, I slide my hand underneath the tablecloth and caress his thigh. After his eyes widen in surprise and his cheeks flush a deep red, he gently sets down his silverware. He glances up at me and then immediately back down at his plate. It's as if he's too shy to make eye contact with me or something. I melt inside, but I don't let it show.