Jisung x SKZ

OT8

Bottom: Jisung

Plot: Jisung begs his fellow members to help him fulfill a kink of his. After a conversation with them all they happily agree to help the boy indulge in his fantasy.

Kinks: orgy, mastubation, voyerism, embarrassment, degradation, getting literally covered in cum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(jisung pov)

Another busy week flies by, leaving me and the rest of the members exhausted and ready for the few days of break we get. The break started off normally, with most of us sleeping or playing games to calm ourselves. Until the overwhelming urge to masturbate came over me. After weeks of busy schedules, it's normal to get a bit... horny, but this felt like quite the task to me due to the extreme nature of the things I'm into. So that's how this landed me in front of Chan's room, ready to ask him to help me with a little plan of mine to fix this issue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(chans pov)

I was resting in bed after a long week and scrolling aimlessly through the apps on my phone when I heard the faintest, but still there, knock.

"Come in," I say, adjusting myself so I'm sitting up more.

"Hi, Channie," says a shy Jisung.

"Oh, what's up, Sungie?" I ask, noticing his odd demeanor.

"Well, I have a question to ask you. I have something that I need a bit of help with." he says, looking down and fidgeting with his hands throughout the entire sentence.

"Alright, Sungie, you can ask me anything; you know that," I say, gently tugging him so he would sit next to me on the bed.

"I know, Channie, that's why I came to you; you see, I have this thing, well, this fantasy, and I need your and the rest of the members help, or just whoever wants to help, to make it come true," he says. I nod, waiting for him to continue. He takes a deep breath before leaning into me and whispering what he wants to happen.

"Alright, Sungie I think we can make that happen. Let's go talk to the others, ok?" i say. He nods. I sent a text to the group chat saying that we needed to have a meeting in the living room in 10 minutes. I can tell that he's nervous, so once we sit down in the living room, I take his hand to try to calm his nerves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(jisungs pov)

Once we were all gathered in the living room, I was literally shaking. I grasped tighter onto Chan's hand.

"Alright everyone, now that we are all here, I will explain Jisungies request for all of us," Chan began, glancing over towards me for confirmation before continuing after I nodded.
"Now keep in mind that we do not judge people in this household, and if you are uncomfortable at any point, either during this conversation or later, you may always leave, but I will not tolerate any hate or belittling directed towards Jisung or anyone in our group, alright?" Chan says, I take a deep breath and watch as the members nod.

"Alrighty, Jisungie, would you like to explain what you would like to ask us all?" He asks me. I nod hesitantly. I take a deep breath and feel Chan shift his hand to my back and soothingly rub circles on my back.

"So I may possibly have a little fantasy that requires your guys help, but only if you guys are comfortable, of course," I start, watching as the members gently nod. Changbin gently shifts closer to me, placing a hand on my thigh.