Chan & Jeongin⚡

Top/Dom: Chan

Bottom/Sub: Jeongin

Kinks: Tentacles/alien (Chan), fox hybrid (Jeongin), bondage, BDSM, complete domination, ownership, power imbalance, full subspace, size, heats, slick, punishment, bulge, breeding, stalker tendencies, scent/pheromones, electro-play (electric shock wand), degradation, overstimulation, manhandling, dirty talk, messy, choking, double penetration, squirting, slapping (face), masochism, sadism, begging, implied CNC, implied Stockholm syndrome (buckle up, this shit is wild)

Plot: Jeongin gets his heat and breaks the rules by touching himself. Chan watches through the surveillance cameras before interrupting the small hybrid boy and punishing him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chan's POV)

My footsteps echo through the empty aisle of the grocery store. I tune out the distant chatter from the aisle over as I scan the shelves for Jeongin's favorite snack. Ah - there it is. Gummy worms. Not the sour ones, not the tropical pack, just the regular kind. The kind that he likes. I grab two packs, smirking to myself as I put them into the basket. I can't help but feel warm inside when I think about the cute hybrid.

My innocent thoughts are abruptly interrupted when I hear a ding on my phone - it's a notification from the surveillance cameras. I open the app and watch as Jeongin wakes up, leaves the bedroom, and lazily wanders to the kitchen. My eyes are fixated on him. I softly smile as I see him approach the note I left for him:

Good morning, prince. <3 I ran to the supermarket to grab some stuff. We ran out of your favorite cereal, so I made pancakes. They're in the refrigerator. Heat them up and enjoy! Be home soon, my little foxxy."

I chuckle at his blushy, giggly reaction. Then I realize how long I've been standing here, all consumed by Jeongin. Thinking that I look suspicious, I subtly glance around. There's no one nearby. Still, I force myself to take my eyes off him. I tuck my phone in my back pocket.

I wander over to the breakfast aisle and grab my baby's favorite cereal before finding myself in the dessert section. I decide to treat Jeonginnie and grab us a small chocolate cake. The checkout line is longer than usual today, but the minutes pass by quickly when I think about him. Again, I smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jeongin's POV)

I lick my lips after finishing the pancakes, smiling as I think about Chan. It's unfair how he's that handsome, good in bed, and such a skilled cook. He's perfect. I can't even be jealous, because I love him for it.

I walk to the bedroom and find myself drawn to the heaping laundry hamper. As gross as it is, I dig around until I fish out a hoodie. Chan's hoodie. I slip out of my pajamas and am left in nothing but my panties. I shiver a little and hurry to put the hoodie on over my head. I inhale Chan's strong scent off of the cotton fabric, suffocating myself with his enticing smell. Still, it doesn't make up for his absence. I sigh and trot over to the bathroom. Why can't Chan just be home already?

I brush my teeth, slowly swaying along to a song in my head. I mindlessly continue my morning routine and head back to the bed, burying myself beneath the sheets. I scoot over to Chan's side of the bed and shove my face into his pillow. Gosh, he just smells extra good today.

My mind begins to wander, but I don't let it. I shift to the T.V. remote to put something on until Channie gets home. As the show drones on, I notice a hot feeling in my tummy and in between my legs. I know this feeling, but it can't be, right? I quickly check for the date on my phone. It isn't supposed to be here until next week - isn't it too early for my heat? Or was it just Chan's scent? No wonder it smelt so good today...