Seungmin & Minho

Seungmin and Minho

Top/Dom: Seungmin

Bottom/Sub: Minho

Plot: The married couple needed an escape from the stress of being parents. So with the kids all sorted with their grandparents the couple heads off for a vacation to cool off. (Ps, many SKZ family references aka kid Chan and Felix. Chan is six and Felix is three and also a girl.)

Kinks: ice play, softish, bath sex,

Requested by: @NiNiJ006

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Minho's pov)

Two small heads ran past; the soft pattering sounds may seem harmless, but the stress recently due to these two balls of sunshine has been innumerable.

"Felix, Chan, no running in the house!" I exclaimed. Before this could make it through their kiddo ears, I see our youngest slide into the wall, obviously underestimating her ability to stop with those slippery fuzzy socks. Her screams filled the house, and I saw Seungmin rush to comfort her.

"Chan, you are six now; you should know better and be more careful with your sister; she's little and doesn't know as well," I scolded the young boy. After all of this, we get the two tucked into bed, their teeth brushed, and their footie pajamas on.

I make my way back into our shared master bedroom, realizing that we have been so busy with the kids all evening that we haven't even said a word to one another all night. As I enter the room, I see Seungmin lying on the bed with his book in hand.

"Hi love," I said. He didn't respond.

"Babe?" I said.

"You need to be paying more attention to the kids; you need to make sure they don't get hurt," he says, not looking up from his book.

"Are you kidding me? You are always busy. I'm doing my fucking best," I say back, feeling the stress of the day come crashing into me like a bus. I walk into the bathroom, drawing myself a bath, hearing Seungmin shuffling around and turning off the lights to sleep. I glance over at him to see him on his side, facing the edge of the bed. I huff, turning my attention back to the bath. I scrub at my skin and run the fluffy shampoo into my hair, feeling like it's just dragging on. I just hate when we argue like this. It's been more and more prevalent recently, like arguments were just spawning out of thin air. I don't even think things are anyone's fault at this point; we are just pissed at each other. I sigh heavily, grabbing my robe and hopping out of the bath. I sit at my vanity and dry my hair quickly with the blow dryer. The quiet sound of the TV is now turned on to some sope operas. Seungmin hates sope operas. I smile softly, seeing some sort of effort to make peace between us. Once I was in my pajamas and ready for bed, I headed over to my side of the bed.

"Mh, thanks, Minnie; I know you don't like these sorts of shows," I say. He nods, petting the top of my head. After a bit more of a comfortable silence, I hear him clear his throat.

"How about we get away for the weekend? I think the stress has been getting to us; I don't want us to be fighting against each other on things when we are supposed to be working together," he asks.

"That sounds good, love; I think we need a break," I say. He leans in and gives me a kiss.

"Okay, we can look at tickets now or tomorrow." I cut him off mid-sentence.

"Tonight, please minnie," I say.

"Alright, babe, we can. How about we leave the kids with their grandparents? I'm sure they would love to take them to the water park near their house." He says, motioning in the direction of the kids' rooms.