Info

This is just an introduction before I start this book. It'll explain the reader's magic, family, sexuality and shit like that. I won't describe any physical features for the reader because that feels weird when people do that in reader insert stories. Anyway, let's get to it.

(Y/N) Alberona
Age: 20 (when he gets back)

Magic: Illusion magic, Telepathy, Fear factor, Card magic and (Secret).

Magic explained: (Y/N) can make Illusions, it's that simple. (Y/N) can also read minds and talk to people through this magic. Fear factor is actually more of an ability. By digging through people's minds, he can make very believable Illusions of peoples worst fears that paralyze his opponents. His Card magic exactly like Cana's. When he went to train, it was to learn a new magic but that'll be a secret for now.

Rank: S-Class wizard

Family: Cana Alberona (younger sister), Cornelia Alberona (mother) (deceased), Gildarts Clive (father) and (another secret).

Other current relationships: Natsu Dragneel (friend/teammate), Erza Scarlet (best friend/ex-rival/teammate), Mirajane Strauss (best friend/ex-rival), Laxus Dreyar (ex-best friend/enemy), the Thunder Legion (ex-friends/enemies) Gray Fullbuster (crush/teammate), Happy (friend/teammate).

Sexuality: Gay as fuck.

Personality: Brave, caring, empathetic, intelligent, determined, serious when needs to be, mostly calm.

Likes: Challenging battles, his family, his friends, the guild, teasing his guild mates (mostly Cana and Gray), using his cards to see the future, beating other S-Class wizards (especially Laxus), beating up pervs, flirting with Gray.

Dislikes/hates: Pervs, Gildarts, people laying even a finger on Cana, bugs, the Magic Council, Laxus and the Thunder Legion, anyone who dares touch his guild mates, people not taking care of themselves.

Fun facts: #1. (Y/N) learned his Illusion magic before he joined the guild. It happened on accident when he was around 1 and a half. Both his mother and father were confused on how he did it at such an early age. #2. (Y/N) became S-Class a year before Laxus and bragged about it when they were friends.

Started: 8/7/23

Finished: 8/7/23

A/N: I think I went a bit overboard with a lot of the info but I just wanted anyone reading the feel for the character a bit. I will admit, he might be a little bit OP but I wanted to make him strong without making him a Dragon Slayer because I feel like that's a bit of an overused thing with Fairy Tail fanfics. Anyway, I hope you have an amazing morning, day, afternoon or evening, bye!