Chapter 9 Casino mayhem

A few days later
So a couple days ago we learned Loke was actually the Celestial Spirit Leo, one of the Zodiac keys so that was major shock to everyone. Hell, not even me, a person who can read thoughts knew about his secret. He also got us tickets to Akane Resort and that's where we are now.

I tried getting Ivy and Mira to get tickets too but they both decided they'd rather help rebuild the guild which I could understand but it still disappointed. If Mira came, I couldn't gotten her and Erza together! Though, I think Mira did see that as part of the reason why I wanted her to come with us. I might be just a tiny bit predictable when it comes to that.

Anyway, we went to the beach earlier and now it's around 7 or 8 o'clock in the afternoon, the sun has almost fully set. I was sitting outside, reading a book on the patio when a shadow walked towards me. Cold hands grabbed my shoulders gently, making a shiver run down my spine from the cold.

I looked up and saw the one and only Gray Fullbuster. "Everyone's heading to the casino. I thought you'd like to come down since I know you like card games and stuff like that." He told me before he removed his hands from my shoulders. He was smiling really lightly at me and it made my heart flutter a bit.

I smiled back at him before marking the page I was at and standing up. I threw my book on the bed we ended up sharing. Yeah, apparently Loke got six tickets and four rooms and because neither Natsu or Gray wanted to share a room, we ended up sharing the room.

Lucy tried to say her and Erza could share a room but I'm pretty sure Erza said something like 'don't ruin this for them' and Lucy shut her mouth after that. Yeah, I will admit, I really like sharing a room with Gray. He's more affectionate towards me in private and it's nice to get that affection.

I opened my suitcase with my clothes and got my casino outfit out. "I'll be down in a second, you can wait for me in here if you want." I told him as I walked to the bathroom.

"You know you don't have to go to the bathroom to get dressed. We're both guys." He told me as I closed the bathroom door. I could tell he was blushing a bit.

I smiled as I got an idea. "Guys who like each other! I'm not getting dressed in front of you, you perv!" I shouted to him with a smirk on my face.

"I'm not a perv you asshole!" He shouted back with an annoyed tone. I'm gonna mess with him some more.

"Yes you are stripper!" I shouted back at him which shut him up. He knew he had no comeback for that. I finished getting dressed and opened the bathroom door. "How does it look?" I asked him, doing a spin to show off my outfit (I honestly hate it when people make you pick from outfits in fanfics so this is all on you).

He looked shocked and walked up to me, getting really, really close to me. "You look great." He told me before walking away, making me a bit confused.

My brain stopped functioning properly for a second but when it was fixed, I looked a him. "You have no business flirting with me so easily." I told him, slightly angry that it wasn't me who flustered him. He's cute when flustered but he can be hotter than Natsu's fire at times.

He looked back at me with an unamused look. "If you get to do it, so do I. It's a 2 way street love." He told me before leaving the room and leaving me shocked.

'Love? Love?! I'm gonna beat his ass for calling me love before I could call him love!' I thought angrily before I ran down the hall, catching up with him. "We'll have a talk about what you just called me." I told him with a mad but happy look on my face.

He looked at me with confusion. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He told me with a smirk on his face. He won this time but I'll call him something cuter next and he won't except. I'm so evil sometimes.