Chapter 1 Furious fairies

10 hours later
It's now 2am and I could see Magnolia over down the hill I was walking on. The moon was high in the sky, shining down on the town. It was a beautiful sight so I decided to admire it for a bit before heading into town.

When I got into town, something felt off so I grabbed my cards incase anything happened to come my way. It was when I got to Magnolia's Southgate Park I saw what was making me feel so uneasy... it was Levy, Jett and Droy hung on the big tree in the middle of the park, being held up by metal cuffs that were stuck to the tree.

I also noticed that the Phantom Lord guild emblem on Levy's stomach. The sight made me furious and I was about to start getting them down when suddenly, I was hit in the head from behind. The last thing I remember before knocking out was a wicked laugh from my attacker.

Cana's POV 4 hours later
I was woken up by a loud banging on my door. Mira, Bisca and Levy were staying in my room tonight but when I woke up, Levy was gone. Mira and Bisca also woke up from the loud knocking so I got up and opened the door.

When I opened the door, (Y/N) fell into my arms, blood seeping from the back of his head. "(Y/N)?! (Y/N)?! Answer me (Y/N)!" I shouted, holding him up in my arms. I've never seen him this beaten up before. 'Who could've done this?' I thought to myself, looking at my older brother with fear and worry.

He looked up at me and frowned. "Southgate Park. Go. Now." He told me before he went out cold. Tears of worry and anger started to fall from my eyes. I'll make whoever did this to him pay with their life.

Mira and Bisca slowly walked behind me and saw (Y/N) in my arms. They both gasped and started crying like I was. We rushed him to the guild hall basement where Mira started bandaging him up. "Did he say anything before he fainted?" Mira asked me as she was wrapping (Y/N)'s head in bandages.

That was when the realization hit me. "He said we needed to go to the Southgate Park right now. I was too focused on him so it slipped my mind." I told her, my eyes going wide from the realization.

She sighed, looking up at me. "You'll go check it out, Bisca will get the rest of the guild at the park and I'll bring (Y/N) to the hospital for better care." She told me and I nodded before running up the stairs, quickly getting to the park.

When I got to the big tree in the middle of the park, my eyes widened again. Team Shadow Gear was hung and there was a tiny pool of blood on the ground in front of me. I knelt down and started sobbing my heart out. Phantom Lord will pay, just you wait.

10 minutes later
Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy and Happy were one of the first guild members to get here. I was standing off to the side now as I watched their reactions. Erza was the first to see the tiny pool of blood. "Did they draw blood from one of them?" She asked me, rage in her eyes. If it wasn't for my anger, I probably would've been too scared of her to even talk.

"It's not any of theirs blood, it's (Y/N)'s." I told her, shocking her, Gray, Natsu and Happy but Lucy was confused about who I meant. I mean, she hasn't met him so it makes sense.

"He's back? Since when?!" Gray shouted, running up to me and grabbing me by the shoulders.

I tugged his hands off me and stared at him, a blank look on my face. "I'm guessing he got here last night. He came knocking at my door about 30 minutes ago with blood coming out of his head. Mira's with him in the basement so he'll be fine." I told him as I saw the master walking into the park.

He walked up to Levy, Jett and Droy and stood for a second. "I can stand for our headquarters being reduced to rubble but I won't let harm come to my children without taking revenge!" He shouted, squeezing his staff so hard it shattered into pieces. "We have no choice but to got to war." He told us before he quickly got the injured down from the tree.