Chapter 3 Ivy vs (Y/N)

Edit: I'm just changing a little thing about how Ivy look's because they're too many girls in Fairy Tail pastel green hair. This way I'll be able to make a character in Gacha Club that doesn't have too many colors that don't look good together.

15 minutes later
I was woken up by the sound of a big blast but that wasn't the weirdest thing. It feels like the drain spell has worn off or something like that. When I sat up, something fell off of my chest.

I looked down at it to see what it was only to realize it was one of my spell cards, 'Heart's Healing'. 'Cana must've used it on me before I went into the guild hall. Good thinking little sis.' I thought with a smile on my face. Erza also had one on her chest that made her glow red.

There was someone else in the infirmary with us. It was Lucy but she was in Mira's clothes. She looked at me then I realized it wasn't actually Lucy, it was Mira transformed into Lucy. "Hey Mira? Do you know what that big blast was?" I asked her, worry and curiosity in my voice.

She looked at me with a half smile. "Natsu blew up the Jupiter Cannon. It was 3 seconds away from firing before he destroyed it." She explained to me and I nodded before get up. I walked over to Erza and boosted the power of the Heart's Healing card on her chest.

I walked over to Mira as she looked out the window. When I looked out the window, I saw Cana fighting with her own cards as well as mine. "I knew I could trust her with my cards. Just had to wait for the right time. She's learned how to use them already." I told Mira, watching how fiercely she was fighting out there.

Mira sighed, looking over to me again. "Even though the cannon is destroyed, I know that isn't the only trick up Jose's sleeve. He knows better than to have only one plan." She told me and I nodded, fully agreeing with her.

"Good thing we don't have only one trick up our sleeves either. As you can see, my magic is replenished thanks to Cana. I will actually get a chance to fight now." I told her, smiling happily and she shook her head, laughing lightly.

"I remember when you used to hate fighting. The only time you'd fight was to help Cana until Erza and I came around. None of us could stand each other." She said and we shared a laugh together. We changed so much since then. It almost feels unreal.

After reminiscing over the past, I walked out of the guild and Cana grinned at me. "Look whose back in action. Didn't think it would be this quick." She told me, throwing my cards back to me. It seems she kept them separate from her own deck. Our backs look identical so that's probably why.

I threw some of them back to her while keeping the others. I can always make more anyways. "So... what's the plan?" I asked her, us standing back-to-back so we can fight together.

"Storm in once we get rid of this things made by Jose's Shade magic." Warren shouted but from what I know, they can't be stopped unless he's stopped or he stops them.

Jose laughed through the loud speakers again just like he did before the first Jupiter. "Don't get cocky. You haven't beaten me yet. Awaken The Giant." He said while ordering his guild members around.

We all watched as the Phantom Lord guild shifted with the ghost soldiers flying around the guild. I grew angrier as I watched it turn into The Giant, Phantom Lord's strongest weapon. I gritted my teeth, clutching onto my cards. "I'm sure we'll be able to face whatever he has planned next. We destroyed the Jupiter Cannon so we can beat The Giant." I told everyone, determined to get revenge on this son of a bitch for hurting my friends, my family and myself.

The ghost soldiers then came back at us and we decided to fight them and let Natsu deal with The Giant... until we remembered his motion sickness. "I have an idea. I'll need a few others to come with me." Gray told us and we nodded. "(Y/N), Elfman, come with me to Phantom Lord. The others can handle these things." Gray instructed and we both nodded, getting thumbs up from some of the guild members.