Chapter 14 Let in the ice man's heart

An hour and a half later

Gray's POV
It took a long time for them to get back after the Etherion struck. Natsu and Erza were the only ones to return... conscious that is. Erza was carrying a seemingly lifeless (Y/N) bridal style in her arms. My eyes widen and I quickly get out of the boat, running over to (Y/N) who had his recently stitched head bleeding.

Tears start forming in my eyes before I see Erza who was... smiling?! Why was she smiling?! "I'm happy to see you are worried about him. Fortunately, he's still alive." She told me while slightly teasing me. It did put my nerves at ease though.

I realized there was a card poking out of his deck so I decided to pull it out to see a card that a big, red heart with a white plus sign in the middle and the same hearts on the top right and the bottom left corner's. "What card is this?" I asked myself then showed Erza whose smile grew.

"Looks like you found his Heart's Healing card. If Sho can activate it, hopefully (Y/N) will wake up quicker." She explained to me then looked at the blonde teenager.

He was shocked but agreed nonetheless. Erza laid (Y/N) in my arms while she took the card. Sho activated the card and put it on (Y/N)'s chest. "My magic isn't as strong as his so it'll take longer to work. Sorry I couldn't be more help." He told us with embarrassment as he rubbed his arm.

I looked at him with a thankful smile. "Just you using your magic to help (Y/N) is help enough." I told as we walked to the boat together, ignoring Natsu's whining about not getting healed by a card.

Sho looked a little bashful but smiled brightly. "He helped me in a tough position earlier so I guess this is how I'm returning the favor." He said shyly before boarding the boat again.

Natsu just looked at the boat and stepped back. "Maybe we can, I don't know, swim back? Wouldn't that be a funner option?" He asked us with uneasiness in his voice. It was starting to get annoying now.

I rolled my eyes at him as I laid (Y/N) down in the boat. "Just stop being a wimp and get in the stupid boat." I told him, sick of hearing his bullshit. He was getting on my nerves.

Natsu was pretty pissed by my 'insult' and started walking over to me. "Wanna say that ag-" He started to say before proceeding to get motion sick.

Erza got in after him with smile. "Is everyone ready to go?" She asked us and almost everyone agreed.

"Wait, where's Simon?" Millianna asked them, making Erza's face drop and Natsu look even more pathetic than he normally is on a vehicle. I immediately understood what happened and felt bad for 4 people who grew up with him.

No one anything after that but I could tell they were holding back tears. "Let's just leave." Sho said sadly and no one debated. We left and the only sounds heard were the sound of the ocean at night, Natsu's motion sickness and (Y/N) sleeping, blissfully aware of the fact that we're sailing the ocean.

Many hours later

(Y/N)'s POV
I slowly open up my eyes, immediately trying to block the light with my arm... only to realize the room was dark. I felt a movement beside me so I look over to see Gray laying on his side, looking at me. "Glad to see you're finally awake." He told me with a grin on his face, moving closer to me.

I smiled at him and turned on my side, ignoring the pain in my back. "Glad to see you care about me." I said before kissing him and he didn't hesitate to kiss back. We pulled back and all the pain finally hit me. "I feel like I was hit by a train. That wall must've done some damage." I thought out lout as I touched my back, making it jolt with pain.