Chapter 1: The Masked Vigilante

3rd POV:

In Tokyo City.

Tokyo, Japan's busy capital, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers to historic temples

Tokyo, Japan's busy capital, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers to historic temples. The opulent Meiji Shinto Shrine is known for its towering gate and surrounding woods. The Imperial Palace sits amid large public gardens. The city's many museums offer exhibits ranging from classical art (in the Tokyo National Museum) to a reconstructed kabuki theater (in the Edo-Tokyo Museum)

Tokyo is the largest urban economy in the world by gross domestic product, and is categorized as an Alpha+ city by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network. It is also Japan's leading business hub as part of an industrial region that includes the cities of Yokohama, Kawasaki, and Chiba. As of 2023, Tokyo is home to 29 companies of the Fortune Global 500. In 2020, the city ranked fourth on the Global Financial Centres Index, behind only New York City, London, and Shanghai. Tokyo is home to the world's tallest tower, Tokyo Skytree, and the world's largest underground floodwater diversion facility, the Metropolitan Area Outer Underground Discharge Channel (located in Kasukabe, Saitama, a suburb of Tokyo). The Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, opened in 1927, is the oldest underground metro line in East Asia. Recognized as one of the most livable cities in the world, Tokyo was tied fourth with Wellington in the 2021 Global Livability Ranking.

When there was a cop siren coming up right away and make the five vehicle of cops were moving to somewhere else right away and make them both begin to moving out to somewhere and there was an alarm ringing and they both don't know what was that sound of alarm coming here. Then they both were heading out and do their own duties right away and then they driving and keep driving fast as they could going...after the cops were got there right away and make them got there fast as they could and they were got there and then they saw there was a...monster...a monster of cat version in the Museum attacking at 5 innocent people and killed them.

a monster of cat version in the Museum attacking at 5 innocent people and killed them

Gorgom.

The Gorgom (ゴルゴム, Gorugomu) is a mysterious cult and criminal group ruled by the Creation King. The group is notorious for its terrorist activities in the name of world domination and racial superiority over humanity.