Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

3rd POV:

In Ending Epilogue.

Then (Y/N) stare at the heart of Creation King who was alive and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

Creation King: "Go ahead...kill me....Kill me after all everything that I was done....I was create a new life to perfect this world....I create you two...you two are my sons...My Sons!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the Kaijin and Gorgom is dead and there was no race anymore...just only pathetic weakling humans who were living up in this world!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was slowly coughing out.

(Y/N): "Buddy, I only live in the sun...and you are the evil who was create monsters to kidnapping the other victims....now time to say goodbye." He said to Creation King and he use his Satan demonic saber sword stabbed the heart and make him was screaming out in pain. After (Y/N) was finally kill Creation King and the whole place of kingdom is going to fall and then (Y/N) with Alex and Sailor Moon with Guardians who got their chances to escape away from here and they both were run out of this kingdom and goes back to Earth.

After the world and Earth is finally safe and turns out Alex who live and he was survive back there but (Y/N) didn't kill his best friend...because the two of them are brothers and yep the memory of them that they both were remembered and the two of them will be there forever. When (Y/N) with his lovely precious girlfriend Usagi and his own daughter going back to their own home also the girls who were join up too and Alex with Naru and Saturn who are leaving right away.

Alex: "Hey, (Y/N)....Promise me that we will fight again." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, we will..." He said to Alex and then they leaving right away.

Sailor Moon: Black Sun Ending OST: My Demons.

Mayday! Mayday!

This ship is slowly sinking

They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling

They're all around me

Circling like vultures

They wanna break me and wash away my colors

Wash away my colors

Take me high and I'll sing

Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay

(''Kay, okay, okay)

We are one and the same

Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away

(Way, away, away)

Save me if I become

My demons

When (Y/N) was living with happy life with Usagi and Chibiusa and then the other girls who want to marries at (Y/N) too and then they both were living together and they both want to be with him forever. Also the girls who want to get impregnated by him...the children who were living peaceful with (Y/N) and Usagi and Chibiusa.

I cannot stop this sickness taking over

It takes control and drags me into nowhere

I need your help, I can't fight this forever

I know you're watching

I can feel you out there

Take me high and I'll sing

Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay

('Kay, okay, okay)

We are one and the same

Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away

(Way, away, away)

Save me if I become

My demons

Take me over the walls below

Fly forever

Don't let me go

I need a savior to heal my pain

When I become my worst enemy

The enemy

Alex who was living with Naru and Hotaru...and the three of them growing up and they become an adult and then they were living in their own normal life and happy also Alex will challenge (Y/N) in someday that he want to test how strong of (Y/N) is and he want to face him again in sometimes.

Take me high and I'll sing

Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay

('Kay, okay, okay)

We are one and the same

Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away

(Way, away, away)

Save me if I become

My demons

Take me high and I'll sing

Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay

('Kay, okay, okay)

We are one and the same

Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away

(Way, away, away)

Save me if I become

My demons

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

The End.

...

...

...

...

...

(A/N: Hey guys...in the future I'm going to do the Black Sun X Date A Live...and yeah I'm gonna remake the Date A Live. Does that sound good for the future plan? I plan to make Vergil Male Reader X Devilman Crybaby and Black Sun Male Reader X Date A Live.)