Chapter 10: Kaijin V.S Kaijin

3rd POV:

Previously Of Sailor Moon: Black Sun.

Sailor Uranus: "Huh...So you are-" She tries to said and then Alex who use his force choking Uranus out.

So you are-" She tries to said and then Alex who use his force choking Uranus out

Alex/Shadowmoon: "Hmmm....Now the Outer Sailors....I'm gonna kill you three." He said to them and make them surprise and he use his powerful force send these three Sailors to the walls and smash them through the building and Alex begin to walking there and begin to fight the three of them.

Sailor Neptune: "This guy isn't like (Y/N)...must be working for Gorgom?" She asked them.

Sailor Uranus: "Yeah, let's fight him." She said to her.

Sailor Pluto: "Be careful about him...he seems to be dangerous than Black Sun." She said to the two of them and then they both were charge toward to Shadowmoon and then Alex was turn his head to look at Sailors and then he was beating the shit out of the three Sailors badly by themselves and beating the crap out of them. When Alex was use his own martial art to beating the crap out of them badly and make them both were got many bruises with hits all everything and then Alex was goes crazy and nut as hell and then he was send a beautiful kick hit at the three of them in the chests so hard and make them both fly up to the walls.

 When Alex was use his own martial art to beating the crap out of them badly and make them both were got many bruises with hits all everything and then Alex was goes crazy and nut as hell and then he was send a beautiful kick hit at the three of t...

Alex/Shadowmoon: "Hmmm....is that all you got?" He asked the three of them and make them both were groaning with growl little bit and they getting up from the ground and make them were coughing out little bit.

Sailor Uranus: "No, it is going to be quick match for you." She said to him.

Alex/Shadowmoon: "Really?"

Sailor Neptune: "Yeah...and guess what we are gonna defeat you with our ways...and we are going to take you down with martial art fight." She said to him and then the two of them goes fighting stance right away and they both prepare to fight and Sailor Pluto was sigh out and she was holding her bio-staff that she is going to fight at Alex and then she know how to using it and fight at the enemy.