Chapter 14: The White Knight

3rd POV:

In (Y/N)'s Home.

When (Y/N) was with the girls are in (Y/N)'s house right now and they both were take their own rest right away and make them both were sat there in the chairs and recover their injury wounds also (Y/N) just sat there and chilling little bit but he was regenerating his wounds with his power. Then (Y/N) was breathing out little bit and make him turn his head to look at Kujira who was laying there by himself and he is breathing and he was definitely hurt then (Y/N) could see the injure wound of the whale mutant was begin to healing up right away and make (Y/N) was checking at him and he need to make sure that Kujira is going to survive.

(Y/N): "Hang on, Kujira...you're gonna make it." He said to him.

Usagi: "How is your friend, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "He's fine...and unconscious but he was heavily injure so I need him to get resting for few hours and now I was wondering why did he save me back there...." he said to himself.

Ami: "Maybe he tries to be good person...." She said to (Y/N) with a smile and he turn his head to look at her who was smile like happy.

(Y/N): "Well, I'm not sure about it...and I think I do really trust him and I wondering to know why did he save me back there? Why did he save my life for?" He ask himself and this get the girls were silent and make them both were sat there and chilling then they both heard the door was ringing.

Rei: "Don't worry, I'll get it...." She said to (Y/N) and make her running to there immediately and she was made it to the door and she grab the door handle and make her opened it out and she turn her head to look at them with a surprise for what she saw there were Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna that the three of them are here right away and they both are injure little bit.

Rei: "Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna!!!! What are you guys doing here?" She asked them.

Haruka: "We need to speak with (Y/N)...where is he?" She asked her and then she was showing the three of them over there and this make them both were blushes about they saw (Y/N)'s body was six pack and he is really pack enough like bad motherfucker.

Michiru/Setsuna: "Oh my...." They both said.

Haruka: "U-U-Um...okay, we got a problem." She said to the girls and (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What is it?" He asked her.

Haruka: "Have you know about this person name is...Shadowmoon?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was surprise and he turn his head to look at Haruka with a surprise with serious face and he was really become serious.

(Y/N): "Where is he?" He said to them.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When there was a girl who walking alone by herself and she was alone and she is really alone right now and she had no one else for what she really love and all everything was been ripped apart off