Chapter 7: Black Sun Date Sailor Moon

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When Usagi who was sleeping on the bed by herself and she was sleeping on the bed and then she was resting there and until the alarm clock ringing and make her feeling annoyed by the alarm clock ringing. Then she was sleeping and let out a grunt with groan annoying little bit and she was use her hand slam at the alarm clock ringing so hard to break it hard and then she was murmuring.

Usagi: "Damnit, I'm trying to sleep here." She said to herself.

When she was realize that she doesn't know what time it is and make her turn her head to look at the time and she saw the time was 8:00 AM in the morning and make her was get up from the bed and she was groan with her mind and then she sigh out and she was thinking about the flashback past with (Y/N) because she saw him was different than anyone else. When she was thinking about Uranus and Neptune that they don't like him...because they thinking he's the enemy and Usagi was already explain to them about the whole things for what they heard.

The two of them believe for what they knew the story of (Y/N) and it seems Usagi was tell the two of them about the truth and now they do believe her and (Y/N). So they decide to let it off and make them both begin to moving out right away and they were doing their own hero patrol also Usagi was relief that the two of them won't hurt (Y/N).

Mom: "Usagi! Come down here! Get your breakfast!!!!!!!" She shout out to her own daughter.

Usagi: "Coming, mom!!!!!!" She shout out to her mother and she was going to the bathroom right away and take a long shower after she was done and then she get her clothes to dressing up and make her become beautiful person.

Luna: "Hey, Usagi....are you still thinking about (Y/N)?" She asked Usagi.

Usagi: "Of course I do care about him, Luna. But why did you mention at it?" She asked Luna and then she was sigh also the cat just told her about (Y/N) that she need to be careful with him and Luna doesn't trust him.

Usagi: "Luna, I told you that everything is gonna be fine...me and (Y/N) are friends...anyway I'm just going down to the kitchen. I'll talk to you later alright?" She asked Luna and make her was sat there and she doesn't know what to say but Luna doesn't like (Y/N)...cause she know her own past like her parent was been murder by these savage creatures Kaijins and it is unforgivable for what they did.

Luna: "*Maybe I should trust him.*" She thought herself.

Usagi was coming down stairs by herself and she was got there and then she saw there were her parents down there and then her own brother.

Usagi: "Hey mom and dad!" She shout out to her mother and father and it seems the parent had a good morning up already and then she was sat down and eating the breakfast foods right away with her own parent and brother

Usagi: "Hey mom and dad!" She shout out to her mother and father and it seems the parent had a good morning up already and then she was sat down and eating the breakfast foods right away with her own parent and brother. When they both having a good time alone by themselves and they were chilling and Usagi who was eating her breakfast foods when she was done with eating and then she heard the knocking door and make her was surprise and she open the door.