Chapter 19: Next Plans/Black Sun's Dates

3rd POV:

Back to Creation King.

Creation King: "I see....the four of them are failed...." He said to them.

General Jark: "Yes, my lord....they are dead by Black Sun and Shadowmoon...they kill the four of them." He said to Creation King and the heart was sat right there and he just heard about what happened to the four of High Priestess were been killed by (Y/N) and Alex....also Sailor Moon with Scouts too that they both were dead and they were been terminating by the heroes and yep...all of them were took them out.

Creation King: "Hmmmm....." He was thinking about what to do.

General Jark: "What shall we do now, my lord?" He asked Creation King.

Creation King: "Now it's your turn right now....the Crisis...you both are going out there and search for the Black Sun and Shadowmoon...we need the two of them alive." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then there were five of them and they both are the mercenaries and generals by themselves that they want to join up with Creation King's side and prepare to join in the battle right away.

" He said to them and make them nod their heads and then there were five of them and they both are the mercenaries and generals by themselves that they want to join up with Creation King's side and prepare to join in the battle right away

Crisis Empire.

The Crisis Empire's homeworld is slowly dying due to rampant pollution and environmental destruction. Thus, the Crisis Empire seek to conquer the planet Earth and genocide all human beings so they can claim it for themselves. They justify their invasion by stating that humans do not really care about the Earth and the Crisis Empire will take better care of it. They are opposed by Kotaro Minami aka Kamen Rider Black RX.

The Crisis Empire invaded Earth seeking to turn it into their new planet after their own homeworld was ravaged due to pollution. At the start of their invasion, they identified Kotaro Minami / Kamen Rider Black as the only obstacle in the way of their conquest and abducted him and threw him into the sun in an attempt to him. However, Black was instead empowered by the sun's energies and transformed into Black RX, with his bike Battle Hopper being reborn as Acrobatter.

Dissatisfied with the lack of progress General Jark was making in the Earth invasion, largely due to Black RX's interference, Grand Lord Crisis dispatched Colonel Dasmader to check up on the invasion. Unbeknownst to Jark and the crew of the Crisis Fortress, Dasmader was in fact being possessed and controlled by Crisis personally. After Jark's continued failures against Black RX, Crisis mutated him into Jark Midler and sent him out in a final attack against Black RX. Along the way, Jark Midler murdered the parents of the Sahara family, whom Kotaro was staying with, before finally being destroyed by Black RX.

General Jark: "Yes, my lord....it'll be done." He said to him and he was got up from the ground and make him was begin to heading out with his generals and men that he was begin to lead them to the Earth and they both are going to fight and find the Shadowmoon and Black Sun...that's what they both need them alive.