Chapter 6: Sailor Uranus & Neptune Meet Black Sun

3rd POV:

After the gym.

Students were running around in miles outside of football field.

But (Y/N) is in the seat of football that he's watching some students were running around in the football field. But the girls were turn on their heads to looking at (Y/N) was sit down on the chair that he closed his eyes and they thought he take a sleep but the girls were blushing so hard enough.

Now (Y/N) opened his eyes to look at them and their heads turn away from their looks at him because they got blushing at him. (Y/N) was sighed for now he getting up on his seat taking his wolf cane with him to go take a walk. Then the lunch time for what (Y/N) with the girls are begin to moving out right away and (Y/N) who was sat down by himself in his own seat and he was hungry that he want something to eat.

Students were eating in lunch that they are eating foods, superhero girls were in line that they were readying for their lunch to prepared at it. But they can seeing (Y/N) is in the line front first that lunch lady gave him his food with lunch now he walk away from here and heading to the table with chair by alone at himself.

Some students were whispering.

Makoto: "What are their deal?"

Rei: "I seeing (Y/N) is alone by himself and he didn't talk any boys and girls so I guess he's just alone by himself."

Usagi: "Maybe we can help him and guess make him as friend to us."

Mina: "Yes as I agree with her."

When (Y/N) was with the girls are in the seat by themselves and they both were take a seat right away and then they both were chilling by themselves and then he was sigh out and he turn his head to look at the girls and he will explaining to them about Gorgom and Creation king. Then (Y/N) was explaining to them about the whole things for what he was going through like a lot and make him told him that Alexander and him was been experimented and the two of them are the Century Kings.

(Y/N): "Now you see the truth....I am a Kaijin but I was a good person for myself tries to protect the humanity and I don't care if those things out there want me death and I'll let them came to me and I'll kick their asses." He said to them with his face goes serious right now.

Rei: "We see....we are sorry about we misjudge to you because we thought you are enemy and we heard about your story and we understood at it." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to them.

Makoto: "Well, anyway....so what if these creatures were showing up?" She asked him and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "We'll wait for them at night or morning...and we cannot let them tries to escape at it." He said to them and they both understood for what he said and then they will see at it and then the bell was ringing and make (Y/N) with the girls begin to heading to the classroom right away. When they both were got to the classroom right away and doing their own studies right away and make them both were take a good relaxation.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

???1: "Man, this is boring."

???2: "Yeah, how comes of us didn't get there?!" He said.

???3: "This is fucking bullshit!" He said to them and there were four of them who are walking by themselves and they both were heading out and then they were got kick out of the club because they are harassing at the innocent woman and then seven guards drag these motherfuckers out of the club.

???4: "So, what are we gonna do?" he asked them.

???1: "Well, we are going to find another place for the club that we need to have lot of funs." He said to him.