Chapter 23: Mamoru Reunion/Boys Fight Over Girl

3rd POV:

Afternoon Later.

When (Y/N) with Usagi bring the child back to the home immediately and then (Y/N) was driving his bike going back to Usagi's home and also Usagi was holding Chibiusa in her arms and he was make sure that she is going to be alright and then (Y/N) was driving his bike that he was reach to the house over there. After the two of them finally made it there and they both were get the girl to her own room right away and Chibiusa who was laying down on the bed with a blanket cover her.

Usagi: "W-We have our future daughter." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I believe so.....anyway, what are we gonna do with her?" He asked her.

Usagi: "I think we gonna set her to rest here in the bed and now we just don't know how did she was got here?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Probably she comes from the timeline future and I need to know...how...and why is she here for?" He asked her.

Usagi: "Yeah, probably that I want to tell...but I need to ask Luna and Artemis about this." She said to (Y/N) and then he was holding a little kitten in his arms and he was holding a small kitten had a same mark on his forehead and the little one must be daughter of Luna and Artemis. Then (Y/N) was smile little bit and he was really like this kitten more and then Usagi was heard there was a doorbell ringing and make her was turn to look over the door.

Usagi: "Must be the others?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know...you want to check it out?" He asked her.

Usagi: "Alright, I'm checking them out." She said to him and then she was got out of her own room and she was take a footstep to downstairs right away and make her was run to there and she was open the door and then she saw someone who was surprise to see a familiar person who was finally come back here for her....for her. This young man had a black hair wearing underneath black t-shirt, green jacket, grey pant, and black shoes too and this young man must be 18 and taller than (Y/N) also he was dress like a gentleman....he was an lover for Usagi before and he was leave away from her.

His real name is Mamoru Chiba and should I say Tuxedo Mask.

Mamoru Chiba/Masked Tuxedo/Ex-boyfriend of Usagi.

Mamoru Chiba (地場衛, Chiba Mamoru) is the present-day incarnation of Prince Endymion and the civilian identity of Tuxedo Mask (タキシード仮面, Takishiido Kamen) in the 90's anime.

Mamoru is very protective of those he cares about, risking his life to save them. He has likely suffered from loneliness and depression his entire life, and has trauma from the death of his parents resulting in memory loss (until midway through the first season). Because of this, he seemed to be very cold-natured initially and lacked many friends. He can also be blunt, which has led to him sometimes upsetting those around him due to his harsh words.