Chapter 3: We Meet Again/Childhood

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

There was a Juban Middle school and where the rest of students who are walking here in the school because they both were got inside the school right away and then they were going this school before. This is where Sailor Moon with her friends were been here before and they both were living here in this town and then they going to school and when there was a figure who driving his bike toward to where the school is but he just park next to the tree and make him was stop his bike and he turn his head to look at the Juban Middle school and thinking he went made it here.

And revealed the voice of someone was who turn into Kamen Rider Black Sun who fought the Kaijin monster with his own hands and finisher move.

(Y/N): "This is where she living here." He said to himself and make him was step out of his bike and then he was stood next to the tree and looking at the school where she was living here. When (Y/N) seen many students got inside the school and he was thinking Usagi went inside the school and probably she is gonna studying for herself.

"Juban Public Middle School" is the local middle school in Azabu-Juban where Usagi attends with several of her friends in the first arcs of the franchise before they attend Juban High School

"Juban Public Middle School" is the local middle school in Azabu-Juban where Usagi attends with several of her friends in the first arcs of the franchise before they attend Juban High School. They attended in the live-action show, many musicals, throughout the first 4 seasons of the anime, the first 3 arcs of the manga, and first 3 arcs of crystal.

Many of its students and some of its staff members are the victims of attacks by the villains.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....I should wait here from now on." He said to himself and make him was sat on the bike with his arms crossed and he look at the window from the building and then he was notice Usagi who was sat there.

(Y/N): "And there she is...I hope we meet again." He said to himself and make him was stood right there and chilling for a little bit.

Back to Usagi.

When Usagi was studying at her assignment and she was been childish all the time and then she was chilling by herself and make her was look at the board for what the teacher was explaining to the students and they both were probably doing their ow homework. After Usagi was thinking about someone who was actually she really love and that is Mamoru and the way for what he was forget about her and he never want her or maybe something is up with her boyfriend.

Usagi: "Mamoru..." She muttered herself.

(A/N: This is one of the heartbreaking scene.)

Usagi: "*Sigh*" She was sigh herself and make her was shook head and she need to stop thinking at it and then she was turn her head to look at the window and then she notice there was a person who was sat on the motorcycle by himself and revealed the person for what she with her friends encounter at the man...for what she remember him...he was change into an armor bug Black Sun who fought the Kaijin badly.