Chapter 01

Im Viola, and I was so happy that I got married because I got to escape from my family. Since my childhood, I dont have any good memories. I finally got out of that cold place, and I thought, "Im going to feel warm and loved." Thats when I realised I was wrong. I heard moans from our room when I opened the door. I saw my husband having sex with another girl in our bed. I was so shocked and stunned. I thought I was finally going to have a person who would make me feel warm. How could he do this to me?

At that moment, I couldnt process anything, so I went to the guest room and fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up and saw my husband laying with me without any dresses. I gave him death stare and checked, If my dress were removed, Thankfully he didnt touched me. I went to wash up myself. After I came out, he chuckled at me.

"Disgusting." I murmured and left the room as he followed me with confusion.

"How could a person be so shameless?" I murmured again as he grabbed my hand.

"What are you murmuring?" "Why are you acting like I was a disgusted person?" He asked as I turned towards him and gave him a death glare.

Thats when I saw the person who was looking like my husband, like they were twins, and who was smiling and walking towards us. I looked at him with confusion as my husband turned around to see who it was.

"You bastard, arent you ashamed?" My husband yelled at him as he scratched his head with an awkward smile.

"Sorry, sister-in-law. I made you guys sleep at guest room." He said as I looked at my head.

"Sorry, I forgot to inform you that I have a twin brother, but I told your parents." "Didn't they tell you?" He asked me as I shook my head.

While all this was happening, a girl from last night came out of our room. As soon as she saw us, she happily ran towards us. Oops not us towards my husband.

"Honey." She called and tried to hug him as he moved towards me.

"You ugly bitch. Are you blind? You fucking honey is there." He pointed toward his twin brother and grabbed my hand.

"Now lets go to our room." He spoke as I silently followed him.

As we reached the room, he pinned me to the wall.

"You thought that was me." Right?" He asked me as I nodded.

"You are quite brave." He said and looked at my eyes.

"Yes, I am." So what? How I supposed to know that was your twin brother?" I asked him.

"I have good taste in women." He said and started to pull me closer and planted a hicky in my neck.

when he tried to touch my bare skin under my dress. I kicked his B*lls as he groaned in pain.

"You may have tasted many women, but Im not one of them. Give respect and take respect," I said and walked toward the door.

"Now I understand you are unique." He yelled in pain as I turned back and smiled, "Thats good, Mr. Rodd." I said that, winked, and went out of the room.

When I went down to the hall, I noticed my stepmother was waiting.

"Why are you here?" I asked her with a serious face.

"None of your business." She said as I let out the annoyed sigh and turned back to go to the room. But I heard the voice saying, "Stop." It was Rodds twin brother. I raised my eyebrows at him as he smiled.

"Whatever is happening in this mansion is her business." She is the queen of us. She may be a daughter of your house, but that was in the past. Now she married to Keenstone family. If you cant respect her, just get out of the house." He said it in a terrific voice, and I noticed my stepmother was already trembling.

"Sorry, Viola." while she is trying to apologize. A strong voice interrupted her. I turned back it was Rodd. "Madam Viola," Rodd said as she gritted her teeth.

"Forgive my rude behaviour, Madam Viola." She said as Rodd came and put his hand around my hip. I was too stunned to talk.