CHAPTER 09

After Aaran left, I called my assistant. "Any news?"

After freshening up, I went straight to bed. Suddenly, I heard thunder as I went near the window. Suddenly, I felt the sensation that someone was watching me. I looked around as I saw the shadows of two men hiding near my room's window slab. I pretended like I didn't know. I casually closed the window and walked silently towards my bed as Aaran opened my room door, telling me to be silent in action. I nodded. He took out the gun and silently walked towards the window. But they caught him as one man jumped out of my window and another one placed a gun in his head as Aaran started to sweat and yelled, "Sister, run, run."

"Look at this little boy, trying to save his sister-in-law. How sweet?" one man said as another laughed loudly. But Aaran ignored everything and shouted, "Run, sister, run."

"Don't worry, little boy, we will send you first and we will send her later." One man groaned.

"Don't do anything to her. She doesn't know anything. She is innocent." Aaran cried.

"Aaran, do you know the famous dialogue, "Children have to pay for their parents sin?" "Now your brother's child is going to pay for its father's sins. Unfortunately, his wife has to pay for that too." He said this and turned towards me. He couldn't see my face fully, as the entire room was in dim light. But somehow he figured out that I was standing near my bed.

"Sorry, darling, we didn't mean to kill you, but we want to kill you. We are going to destroy your whole family." He said this as another one tied Aaran up in the chair.

When he came near me to tie up. "Buddy, she is pregnant. Let our enemy's child be free in its mother's womb. Let's give her eyes a bloody treat." He smirked as I touched my stomach.

"Who are you guys? Who sent you?" I finally asked them.

"Huh, finally, the queen opened her mouth." He said.

I looked at Aaran. His eyes pleaded, begging me to run away as I smiled.

"Don't worry, Aaran. They can't kill me. Even they can't touch my hair." I said.

"Hahaha, nice joke, lady. What gave you this courage? You are a mere woman. What can you do to us?" He laughed as I laughed at them.

"Silly guys, A mere lady? Am I looking like a mere lady?" I asked them.

"Then you are what? A real king? Or.." While one is talking, another loses his patient.

"Look at this bitch, Still talking all high. I thought of giving you a normal death. Now you've triggered my male ego. Now let my son meet your son in your womb." He said this and removed his pants. Now the real game has started.

"Don't touch my sister. My brother won't leave you. He will wipe out your whole generation." Aaran begged them.

"Aaran, if you trust me, just stay silent." I yelled at him as that one man walked towards me.

"Bitch, I will show you the world, which your husband hasn't shown you." He smirked and came towards me. I saw Aaran crying in the thunderlight.

After the thunder was gone, A chill silence spread through my room as another thunder spread a light in my room as Aaran and another killer stood in shock as I stood with splashed blood in my face.