CHAPTER 13

After an hour, he entered the room as soon as he saw me sleeping. He put on his nightdress, took his gun, and put it on the side table. Then he lay in bed. He hugged me tightly.

I pushed him. "Please don't do this to me." He whispered in my ear as I got goosebumps. My nipple stood erect. My hormones started to play

"Rodd... Don't do this." I said as he managed to insert his hands inside of my dress. I started to breathe harder. I couldn't control my body. I'm angry at him. Why does my body react to his touch? He started to twist my nipple.

"Rodd." I moaned. Now he has his signal. Now his right hand was playing with my b11bs as his other hand explored my down area.

He found that I was already wet. "Already wet for me, huh, baby?" He aggressively pulled my pants down and started to lick my clitoris. I couldn't resist him as I pushed his head deeply. I came as he cleaned me. He turned me carefully, laid beside me, and entered inside me. Like this, I couldn't sleep, nor could my hormones.

The next morning, Aaran knocked on the door. I saw Rodd sleeping heavily. I kicked him and told him to open the door as he got off the bed and went to open the door.

"Wtf." Aaran yelled as I opened my eyes, shocked.

"Wth." I cursed.

(You'll wonder why we're both cursing.) Rodd went to open the door without any dress as his thing stood straight. Aaran started to throw up. I got so embarrassed. But Rodd didn't care about anything. He just stood there and asked Aaran why he was here.

Aaran just ran out of there. I sighed as Rodd came back to sleep. I can't understand. Why does he keep seducing me like this? While I'm thinking like this. Again, he pulled me into the bed sheet. "Wanna go another round?" He asked me.

"Yo, I'm in my first trimester. We should be careful these days." I said.

"Then I will..." While he talked. I put one finger on his lips.

"Stop your nonsense. I'm tired, so go and get something to eat." I said and went back to sleep as he put on his night dress, and straight away he went to the kitchen, where Aaran was already preparing my breakfast.

"Brother, I don't mean to offend you, but try to control yourself around your sister-in-law...." Aaran said everything his doctor told him.

"Shit, I don't know anything about this. I'm worse than an animal." He slapped himself.

"Brother, just take care of her. Here, I've got some healthy juice for her. These should be drunk before meals. Go and give this to your sister-in-law. Ask her what she wants to eat. I will make some good food for her craving." He said this as Rodd walked towards the stairs.

Suddenly, my stepmother and Evie came there.

"Mr. Rodd, wait." Step mother," Rodd said as he turned to look.

"I heard that Viola got pregnant. Is that true?" she asked him, to which Rodd replied, "No.

"See, mom, I told you. She is a waste land." Evie smiled and continued to talk.

"Brother-in-law, I will offer you." If you want heir for your blood." She smiled seductively.

In a fraction of a second, Aaran placed a gun in Evie's head. Slowly, he lowered the gun and inserted it in her mouth.

"You think a shit like you can talk about my sister-in-law? "Huh?" Aaran smirked.

"I quite don't understand why she has a soft spot for you. Aaran, let them go. Inform the watchman to never let them in again." Rodd said as Evie's eyes teared up.