CHAPTER 14

As Rodd and Aaran talked, a watchman came and took them out.

"Is Evie here?" I asked him, as Rodd nodded and corrected me, "She was."

"Did she ask about me? Did you inform her about me being pregnant?" I asked him as Rodd looked down.

"Sister, They already heard about your pregnancy, but they were here to check if you were really pregnant or not, and when brother denied. Evie said that she. " While Aaran was talking, Rodd interrupted.

"Aaran, let's talk about this later. Let your sister rest." He said this as Aaran went to his room and Rodd came and held my hands to guide me to our room.

"Is she talking meanly about me?" I asked him.

"Honey, Don't worry about anything. Just stay calm." He kissed my forehead as I went to sleep.

This day was smooth as chocolate. I rested well, and Rodd was always beside me. I was so calm, but I don't think tomorrow is going to be hectic as hell.

The next day, I woke up with breakfast in my bed as Rodd kissed me on the forehead. As Aaran ran to our room, he was tensed.

"Sister, Sister... Evie-- Evie.." Aaran blurted it out.

"Aaran, don't make her tensed. Tell us what happened. What Evie?" Rodd asked him.

I carefully looked at Aaran. "Evie, Ev, Evie hanged herself." Aaran blurted it out. I got shocked and couldn't breathe.

"Sister-sister,.." Aaran called me, but I couldn't hear anything.

"Honey, honey, what happened?" Rodded got nervous.