CHAPTER 05

It's been a week since he returned home. Even Aaran doesn't know where he is. I couldn't even sleep peacefully without him.

'Aaran, Shouldn't we complain to the cops?" I said it with a heavy heart.

"Sister, just wait for two days; I'm sure he will be back." As Evie approached, Aaran made a promise.

"Sister, "I just found out that my brother-in-law is a mafia King." As I stood there stunned, Evie says.

"E-Evie, d-don't joke." As Aaran held me, I spoke in a trembling voice.

"Sister..." He called me as I turned to face him.

"Aaran, tell me this is just a joke." I asked him as he looked at me pityfully.

"It's damn true." Rodd entered the hall with these words.

I looked at him with heavy eyes.

"Darling, don't look at me like that. I already told everything about me to your stepmother, and she is very happy about my work." He said this as he sat on the sofa.

"Even my dad knows about this?" I asked him.

"Ask your stepmother, dear. Now come and help me to freshen up." He said this as he walked toward our room. I followed him with tears.

As soon as I entered the room, he came and hugged me.

"I missed you, honey." As I push Rodd away, he says.

"About your profession..." While I'm talking, he kissed me.

I was crying as I looked at him.

"I know you were shocked and afraid of my profession. There is a big back story filled with blood behind this, and that story isn't for money." He sighed and said.

"Are you trying to fool me?" I asked him as he gave me a little smile.

"Just believe me Viola, you are the first woman to beat me and yell at me, and you mean everything to me. I can't live without you. So, please torment me. Please..." He pleaded to me as I touched his head and hugged him tightly.

"I guess, you missed me badly." Rodd says.

"Yes, I did. I couldn't even breathe peacefully." As he lifted me and placed me on the bed, I said.

"Let me heal your loneliness." He kissed me gently.

In the next day's morning,

"Aaran, I think this b*tch Evie and her mother are no good. Get me everything you know about them." says Rodd.

"Okay bro. How was the sister? Is she okay?" Aaran asked Rodd.

"Yeah, she loves me so much, Aaran. I won't let even a speck of dust harm her. We should protect her at all costs." As Aaran nods, Rodd says.

Evie knocked on our room door as I opened it while I was in there.

"Sissy, Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" She asked and checked my hand.

"Yeah." I said this as her eyes lifted up, and I noticed the difference.

"He bit my boobs while we were having intimacy, which hurt a little." As her eyes filled with rage, I said.

"Sister be careful of him, What if he kills you?" She said with smirk.

"Evie, Even If he kills me, He is my husband and I'm his wife. We will handle our affair so stay out of our matter." I said as she scoffed.