CHAPTER 08

As everything became silent. "Aaran." I called him.

"Sister, Rodd's enemy found out about you. Don't share anything about your pregnancy without Rodd's permission or mine." he said.

"Rodd's permission? He doesn't even know about my pregnancy." I sighed.

"Everything will be okay, sister. Don't worry." He said this as we travelled to the home silently.

When I entered the home, I saw my stepmother and Evie sitting on the couch in the hall. They saw me and smirked.

"Viola grew up. You are now married; how can you be sick? What if your husband got sick of your behaviour? So behave yourself." While she was talking, I didn't wait for her to finish her sentence; I ignored her and went to my room. She couldn't bear what I did. She was on the verge of anger, and her face became so red as she stomped her leg.

"I never saw someone so shameless as you, old lady." Aaran said.

"You are not master of this house, so I don't have to respect you. If you talk nonsense about me and my daughter again, I won't stay still." She yelled as Aaran smiled.

"What a wonder—nonsense telling me not to talk nonsense about it. Literally, you and your daughter are sh*t. A DISGUSTING SHIT." He said this as she became so fierce.

"Youuuuu. How dare you talk like that to my mom? Ever wondered why your brother isn't coming here? Obviously, he got killed. This is the good ending for a mafia criminal." She blurted out as Aaran got so mad as he raised his hand to slap her,

"Aaran." I called him as he looked at me.

"Sister, see, Aaran is bullying me, and he even didn't show respect to mom." She faked her crying as her mother joined her too.

"From the beginning, he hasn't shown any respect to me." She scoffed.

"Aaran, What are you doing? Is that what your brother taught you? Raising your hand at women?" I questioned him as Evie held my hand, saying, "You should teach him a lesson today, sister."

I removed her hand from mine and turned towards her. "How dare you talk about my husband like that?" I slapped her. She was speechless while standing.

"I stopped him from slapping you because I don't even want him to touch a woman like you. And you," I said, turning towards my stepmother.

"Have I ever disrespected you? What are you thinking about yourself? Just because you married my father by seducing him, does that make you royal? Or just because marrying my father gave you the right to interfere in anything? Don't you have a little bit of shame?" I yelled at her as she was standing speechlessly, gripping her hand.

"Evie, Just take your mom and leave. Don't ever come in front of me." I said as she looked at me disappointingly.

"And Evie, come here." I called her as she came. Again, I slapped her three times.

"Don't even think about my husband like this in your dream. If you do, remember, I'm Mafia's wife. I will make sure that you will never see the sun rise." I gripped her tightly. Her facial expression changed in pain as my stepmother tried to remove my hand from hers, but she failed. "Please leave her; we will go from here." She begged me as I pushed her and went to my room; Aaran followed me.

"I've never seen this face of yours, Sister." He said.

"I have to take a rest." I said as he left.

After he left, I called my assistant....