CHAPTER 06

I don't know why Evie trying to create fight between me and Rodd. Her activity made me suspicious.

"Sister, You will regret this." Evie said as I scoffed.

"If he hear, What you were talking.. You won't be in earth to regret. Be carefull.. Don't run your mouth carelessly." I said as she stomped her leg and got out of my room.

Even though, I talked courageously to her. I still afraid.. What if something happens to him. Coming to thinking, I decided to know everything about Rodd.

In Rodd's Library,

"Brother, You were right. Evie and her mother aren't up to good." says Aaran.

"I see, What they are planning?" Rodd asked him.

"Brother, Evie mother brought 30 % of shares in every company which we were the biggest share holder. Our Uncle Daniel asked the share holder, If they can suggest a girl for you. And guess what? Evie Mother Leona suggested her daughter Evie but Uncle Daniel chose Viola sister and that Leona can't resist him. So She sent Evie here to seduce you." He said.

"But Why did Uncle Daniel chose Viola for me?" Rodd asked.

"I asked him brother but he said me to mind my business.. and he know what is best for you guys. And he also warned me to not fall for Evie." Aaran said as Rodd smiled.

"Looks like I and You sister has past connection." Rodd said.

In Home,

"Where is Viola?" Rodd asked a sevant.

"Madam is in her room." She replied.

"Got any news." Rodd asked her.

"Evie went Madam Viola's room happily and left angrily. But I don't know what happened inside." She said as Rodd nodded his head and went to their room.

On the way of room Evie appeared in front of Rodd with sexy dress. But Rodd ignored her.

"Brother-in-law, How do I look?" She asked him as He smirked.

"Umm, Like a nasty bitch." Rodd said.

"Wanna know, What this nasty bitch can do?" She smirked.

"Wanna know, What this rude man can do?" He took a gun and smirked as she got nervous. I came out of room by coincidence.

"What the wrong with your dress Evie?" I yelled at her.

"Why can't I wear what I want?" She stomped her leg.

"There is nothing wrong with your dress but something wrong with your brain. You are literally wearing lingerie in front of my husband." I said as she tried to get out of this situation without answering.

"Yaaa, Evie.. Don't you know what is respect. She is the Queen of this Mansion. If you want to be here. You must obey her. Otherwise pack your things and get out of this Mansion." Rodd gritted his teeth As Evie face become red because of frustration.

"Sorry, I won't be like this again. Forgive me sister." She said and left.

"I never saw this fiearce side of yours." Rodd kissed me as I shaked him and walked away from him.