Chapter 3

I don't understand why Rodd warned me like that. I know Evie from her childhood. She is not as bad as her mother, but I think I should consider Rodd's words.

Rodd ordered everyone to decorate the mansion because tomorrow is a new year. This new year is so special because I got to celebrate with my life partner and the love of my life, "Rodd." "Yes, that stupid thing stole my heart. He earned my love.

I planned to bake a cake specially for Rodd because I own my secret recipe. When I went to get my phone from the room, Butler David blocked me.

Madame Viola: "Sorry to block your way, but master told me not to allow anyone into the room." Her said.

"So I can't even get into my own room?" I asked him as he bowed in apology. I let out a sigh.

"At least, can you get me my mobile phone from my room?" I asked him as Evie came fast and slapped butler David.

"Lowly life, like you dare to block my sister's way?" She yelled. I never saw this side of Evie.

"Evie, What the hell do you think you're doing? "How can you slap David?" I yelled fiercely.

"Sister..."

I interrupted her, "You got the nerve to do this?" "Immediately apologise to David or leave this house." I said it in anger.

"Sister, you are taking this lowly butler side instead of your sister side?" "I won't apologise to him." She said as my anger got to its peak.

"You must have had the nerve to deny my words." This is my house, and the people in this house are mine. I won't stand still when they are getting hurt. If you can't apologise to him, it's okay. "I've got another way to deal with this issue." I said as she smirked.

"Butler David, I apologise for my sister." As her sister, I failed to teach her. "But you can slap her to teach her a lesson." I smiled at him as Evie stood in shock.

"Viola, you are going overboard." My stepmother yelled from the entrance.

"Do not mind her." Just slap her. This is my order as hostage of this mansion." I said as Butler David slapped her.

In between, my stepmother ran towards me and raised her hands at me, but Butler David grabbed her wrist. He looked at me, waiting for my order.

"It looks like my stepmother wants to talk with her daughter." "Send her back once she's done talking," I said. "Butler David forced both of them to go another way."

In 12.00 am,

Rodd gifted me with a flower bouquet and lots of chocolate, and we happily welcomed the new year as a family. Even Rodd's twin brother got me a diamond bracelet, saying, "I'm not lucky to celebrate the New Year with my mother, but I feel like I got lucky because I see my mother in your eyes." He said as I put that bracelet on.

"Aaran, hereafter If you feel bad, remember that you have a mother here. I said as his eyes filled with tears.

After everyone ate, I gave the cake everyone which is I baked earlier.

"Sissy, why can't I see your sister?" Aaran asked me.

"That's the huge issue. Aaran, I don't want to talk about that." I said as Aaran nodded his head.

"Okay, time for sleep, Honey. Let's wish our fans, who are all reading this story now." He said that Aaran was simply playing with his mobile.

"Yaaa, you ass**le.. you too wish our readers or author will kill us without mercy." He said.

"Wishing you a happy new year, readers." "May your dreams come true and you stay healthy." We wish you guys well, as Rodd said.

After that, Rodd took me to our room with a blindfold on as Evie showed herself in front of Aaran in lingerie.