CHAPTER 04

Rodd took me to the room with a blindfold on as he opened my eyes. Our room was decorated with rose petals and filled with a nice aroma. "What is this?" I asked him as he placed one finger on my lips before I could say anything.

"Can we fulfil our marriage?" he asked, as I happily nodded with love-filled eyes. He lifted me as he put me in our bed. He never lifted his eyes away from me. He placed his lips on my lips. We kissed passionately as he took off my tops and began massaging my b**bs.

In the hall, Evie stood in front of Aaran in lingerie. She gave him a seductive look.

"Woah." Aaran exclaimed as Evie smiled, as soon as Evie smiled. "You look so ugly." He spoke as Evie's face changed.

"Do you know? How many people want to sleep with me?" She asked him furiously.

"How do I know? Ask your broker." He said with a smirk as Evie tried to slap him, but he moved away from her as she got so tensed that she tore her dress. She eventually lay naked and began to yell.

"Sister, help me. "Sister, please help me," Aaran smirked.

"Your schemes are so old. They can't hear your shouting. They are in a soundproof room. You stupid bitch." As her rage grew, he said.

She stood up and tried to go to their room, but Aaran stopped her.

"Are you stupid or what? First, go and change your clothes. You are not even permitted to enter their room while I am present." He said. "Is anyone there? Come and take her to her room." He said this as a female maid led her to her room.

Tomorrow at my parent's house,

"Mom, You said they'd torture her and send her to hell. But she is living like a queen, even that Aaran treats her like his real mother." Evie said.

"Yeah, I was too disappointed by the fact that she living there like a queen. Even I was humilated by Rodd and Aaran." She said.

"What are we going to do? Mom, I'm so worried. Viola reigns supreme wherever she goes. just because she is the firstborn. I'm so annoyed, and why do I always live under her?" Evie screamed angrily.

"You're useful for nothing." Can't you just seduce the man? If you can't seduce his brother, Just seduce Rodd. That is the only way we can rule her." Her mother said.

"However, mom... about Rodd. He is so scary. Whenever I try to go near him, He treats me like shit." Evie said.

"That's because he is the mafia king. I kept the fact that he is the Mafia King from Viola's father and encouraged him to marry her off. So never get on his bad side; instead, seduce him and keep him in your hands."She said.

In our house,

I opened my eyes in his arm. He is still sleeping. Even though he looks like a storm, he acts like a beautiful wind for me. While I was watching him sleep, He opened his eyes.

"Wanna go another round?" He asked me in a raspy voice.

"No." I tried to stand up, but I couldn't because I was in his arms.

"It looks like you want it." As Rod's phone rang, he said in a playful tone. It was Aaran.

"Okay, I will take care of things from here." He said that and cut off the call and looked at me.

"I know, you want to spend time with me, but my work is calling me. Can I go?" he asked me.

"If I say so, stay here. Will you stay here?" I asked him as he kissed my forehead.

"I will because nothing is more important than you." He said this as I warmly smiled at him.

"Then don't forget; your sweet wife is waiting here." I said that and kissed him.

"I will never." He said.