Drama queen

5 months later...

Adele's Pov:

It's been more than 5 months since I found out I was expecting, I was almost two weeks pregnant so I'm now in my sixth month.
This little baby is really excited every time I talk to him.

I'm extremely happy honestly, I already have a big baby bump.
In the past five months I haven't seen Christian and I'm very sorry because of that, I cry basically every day, and righ now is one of those moments, but with me there are Alice and Alexandra here to comfort me.

Alexandra's Pov:

Me, Adele and Alice have been friends since we were still in elementary school, we attend the same school now because we really love singing, but Alice and Adele have been knowing each other since million years ago. Now we are all singers, me and Alice are Adele's choristers.
I know that Adele is a very emotional person but I have never seen her like this, she looks like shit, she cries almost every day. Me and Alice are obviously always there for her but it's hard I'm not gonna lie, my best friend is so weak right now and I can't do anything to fix this.

Adele just needs love.

Alice's Pov:

Me and Alexandra are at Adele's house. She's on her bed crying her eyes out and just because of her ex moron boyfriend Christian, all he had to do was stand by her side through her pregnancy, but He didn't. Adele is now in this state, on her bed, depressed and with a sixth month belly.

"Adele come on you need to stand up and go somewhere, I know it's hard but you're not gonna fix this situation crying on your bed and not talking to anyone" I said.

"Exactly, you need to react, now stand up and change your clothes, we're going to the park for a walk. You can do this and plus your doctor today said that you need to move" Alexandra replied.

"No, I don't wanna go" Adele said with her face on the pillow.

"Stand up now" I forced her.

With that Alexandra and me grabbed Adele's hands and stood her up on her feet.

...

At the park...

Adele's Pov:

Me and the girls are at the park.

Because of my bump I can see all the people eyes on me. I feel so judged and ashamed of myself right now, I mean I'm super happy to become a mother but it's not easy getting out of my house and dealing with the society in this state.

"Do you feel a bit better now?" Alexandra asked.

"Yeah a little bit, I needed it" I said.

"See?" The girls smirked at me.

"You two were right, happy now?" I rolled my eyes.

"That's funny hearing that from you" Alice giggled.

"Much better" Alexandra said laughing.

"I feel so uncomfortable with people tho" I said while holding my bump protectively.

"We know Del but think about your angel, do you really need to be ashamed because of him or her?" Alice said while touching my belly softly.

"Really Delly don't worry, let them think about what they want, we know it's hard but you have to be relaxed and strong, remember stress doesn't help your angel babe" Alexandra added.

"You guys are right I think I'm putting so much drama on this, I don't have to worry right?" I said and they nodded smiling.

"Such a drama queen" Alexandra said and we all laughed.

...

At home...

Adele's Pov:

The girls went home and right now I'm in the kitchen with my mum drinking a cup of tea.

"How are you feeling lately baby?" My mum asked me, while taking a sip of her tea.

"I'm feeling really good, I rarely throw up and only in the morning, I have a bad backache tho" I said.

"Good, and how is your heart?" She sadly smiled.

"My heart...emh ok I can do this, it's not really really great but I have to move on" I said.

"Adele one day you will find your charming prince, all right? She smiled.

"I really hope so" I faintly giggled.

"By the way, next week I have a doctor appointment for the baby gender" I said smiling widely only thinking about it.

"Really? Fuck I'm so excited!!!... Sorry but I'm looking forward to it" She laughed and I laughed with her.

"Next week we have to buy a few stuff for the baby. My god the tiny baby shoes!!" I said and I started tearing up while laughing because of the emotion.

"Hahaha I have been there, I'm really really happy for you baby" She smiled.

"I'm afraid mum"

"Of what baby?" She asked curiously.

"I'm afraid that the baby is gonna see what we'll never be" I said looking at the floor...

"Be what?"

"A family..." I started sobbing.

"Oh Del"

"I'm afraid that one day the baby isn't gonna see what I'll do for him" I cried more.

"The baby one day will understand, I can understand you honey, I was afraid too when your father left..."

"It's gonna be ok" She added while I was in her arms.