What am I looking for?

Adele's Pov:

As the tub filled up, Simon gave me kisses and licked my still wet and salty skin.

"You are delicious, you taste amazing." He said, lightly scratching my skin with his thick beard, making me shiver from head to toe.

Our son's laughter could be heard from the beach and Simon and I looked at each other differently: it wasn't a look of hunger or even a look of love, it was more a look of understanding. We were only talking to each other with our eyes.

"We used protection until yesterday my love" he said "since you are not on the pill now".

"Don't use it Simon" I rested my forehead on his.

"Let's try it again Delly, shall we?" He asked.

I began to cry with joy and I nodded.

"Make me a mum Simon"

...

We were both in the tub and, Simon was sitting with his back against the tub, I was sitting on him.

Incredibly, however, we were still not doing anything.

We were caressing each other and whispering many sweet words in each other's ears.

I took the initiative and started rubbing myself against him until I felt his member harden under me.

That's when I took him in my hands and put him inside me.

"A-Adele darling" Simon said "ahh" he moaned loudly.

I began to move slowly and passionately.

We were making love.

We were loving each other.

He was holding my bottom in his hands and his mouth was licking my breasts to suppress his moans.

"Adele," Simon gasped.

"I'm-I'm cumming Simon" I said with difficulty.

His hands now moved to my waist and followed the movements of my body.

And after a few more thrusts I felt Simon's sperm warming me and my juices were not long in coming, mixing with his.

"Ah love. That was great," he said.

"I want more, love," I said still out of breath.

"My life, I don't want to hurt you, you were already very sore this morning" he said with a worried face.

My man: sensitive, concerned about me, annoying at times and absolutely loving.
My Simon, my future husband, the father of my child and those we will have in the future.

I sat down normally in the tub and invited Simon to come on top of me.
I held his shoulders and kissed him; he had to lower himself quite a bit to reach my lips, not that I was short, but he was certainly too tall for me.

Between kisses Simon asked my permission and I nodded.

He leaned in slightly and rested his chin on my head as he thrust his erection back into my vagina.