Let me know if you love me

At home...

Simon's Pov:

"I'm tired" Adele said as she walked down the stairs from putting Angelo to bed. She was only in her t shirt and knickers.

"You're the best mum babe" I embraced her.

"I'm not, but thanks, and you're the best dad" she sighed and faked a smile.

"Are you alright? You don't need to faking a smile" I told her.

"I'm just a little melancholy, you know"

I just hugged her and placed my chin on top of her head.
In that moment I heard her sobbing and it broke my heart into a billion pieces.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry angel" I shed a tear.

"I want my baby" she cried desperately.
Her knees were too weak so she completely collapsed on the floor and cried.

The only thing that I could do was pick her up and bring her under the duvet, I know she needs it.

I let her cry into my chest while I kissed her head.

"Simon" she managed to say between her sobs.

"Yes my sunshine?" I looked in her eyes.

"I want another baby" she said.

"We can't have a baby right now Adele"

"Please Simon, I beg you" she went on top of me and tried to kiss my neck but I stopped her.

"Make love to me babe" she removed her t-shirt, revealing her big breasts, and tried to remove mine, but again I stopped her.

"Stop that now Adele" I said angrily and pushed her to the side.

"You have never refused to make love to me" she shed some tears and covered herself with the duvet.

"Yes, you're right, but I'm telling you something: I don't make love to my woman just because I have to get her pregnant. You are using me, I'm just your toy, am I not?" I raised my voice.

"Sim-" I cut her off.

"Shut up! I don't wanna listen to you" I shouted and she jumped in fear.

I feel an asshole but I'm angry as fuck, so I continued.

"You're just using me because you want to have another baby and you don't even care what I think! You're fucking selfish!, you lost our son because you got involved with an idiot and now you want to have sex with me just because you want a baby? Forget it!" I yelled.

I saw her face full of tears and she was in shock, I absolutely regretted what I said.

"Well I'm sorry for losing our child, you're right, it's my fault because I god betroth with Rich" she wiped her tears away very rudely.

"Adele I'm sorry" I took her arm when she stood up, still only in underwear from awhile ago.

"Don't come near me or my son" she said.

She was scared.

"Let me go, I feel disgusted and dirty" she got dressed with leggings and a sweater.

"It's not my fault if you undressed yourself, you were using your body for-" I cut him off because I slapped him so hard that my palm hurts.

"So I am a fucking whore?!? Are you trying to say that I'm a bitch?" I yelled in tears.

"Nono I'm not-" I cut him off again.

"You know what? Forget me!"

In that moment the door has been opened, its Angelo, and he's in tears, his face is red and wet.