...how we used to be.

Past:

Adele's Pov:

"Simon" I called him as he lay down on the bed next to me.

"Yes baby?" It's the middle of the night and we are just going to bed, Angelo is not a very good sleeper in the past week.

"Can you cuddle me?"

He giggled.

"Come closer sweete" he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back, he was leaving a trail of soft kisses all over my face and it was so relaxing. I buried my face on his chest hearing his heartbeat.

"I love you" I said sleepy.

"I love you too Laurie, goodnight" he kissed my lips for a few seconds.

It's the best feeling ever, his lips on mine.

...

Adele's Pov:

It's still dark outside and I heard my baby crying, I looked at the clock and it was 6 in the morning.
My angel is already 5 months old and he is growing up now, even too quickly.

Recently the baby wakes up often, he is a bit sick and he can't sleep that well.
I was a bit scared when Angelo got sick but the doctor said that it's normal.

Simon is still sleeping peacefully, I'm leaning against his warm chest and his arms are around me so I parted away carefully so as not to wake him up, and went to Angelo's room.

"You really don't want to sleep, huh peanut?" I said.

I began to breastfeed him and I smile at the fact that he looks at me when he eats, he has the most beautiful eyes.

"You're mummy's angel" I smiled.

I held him tight while caressing his soft skin.

"Did he wake up again?" Simon said sleepy.

"He did" I smiled.

We were both sitting on the usual small sofa in the room where I always breastfeed Angelo. Simon got behind me and was rubbing my back. He always comes to keep me company at night when I have to breastfeed, he says it bothers him that I wake up and he sleeps.

Even though our son ate, he continued to cry non-stop and I'm getting really tired.

"Go to bed baby, I can handle it" Simon said.

"Nono, I'm ok" I said walking back and forth across the room, rocking Angelo in my arms.

"Delly, go to sleep, you're exhausted" he went over me and took the baby from me.

"Are you sure it's ok to you?" I asked, I was feeling a bit guilty.

"Of course angel, I'll be back when this little man stops crying" he kissed my lips.

"Thank you, I love you" I stood on tiptoe and hugged him with my arms around his neck.

"Always babe, I love you too" he kissed my neck.

With that I went to my bedroom and drift off to sleep again.

Simon went to bed after about 20 minutes.

"Is he ok now?" I asked.

"He is my love" he kissed my nape and embrace me from behind.

I picked his lips, I didn't want to stop kissing him, but I was too sleepy so I parted away and went to sleep.