0

prologue

  "Harry, Aurora. You are so loved. So loved. Aurora, Harry, mama loves you. Dada loves you. Harry, be safe, take care of your sister. Be strong, Aurora," A woman whispered to her two children. They cried, staring into their mothers eyes through their crib.

There was one child, with bright red hair, just like her mothers, and dark doe, brown eyes, just like her fathers.

The other child had jet black hair, just like his fathers, and sea green eyes, just like his mothers.

The children were so different, yet so alike.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

It was a cold, November night on Privet Drive.

   Very empty.

  Except for an odd looking man, dressed in a robe and a cap, with half moon spectacles.

  And a cat.

  The man held up a device, (we would later recall it as a deluminator) and one by one, all the lights on the street disappeared into that very device.

  He shut the device as the cat we seen earlier appeared, meowing.

   "I should've known you would be here... Professor McGonagall," The man said, talking to the strange cat.

  Now, in the Muggle world, that would be quite possibly the oddest thing you have ever seen. But this, this was the Wizarding World.

  That means it got stranger.

  The cat started shifting, its body growing. The cat literally, without a doubt, became a human! She too, wore extremely peculiar clothes.

  "Good evening, Professor Dumbledore," The woman said, strutting her way over to the man, "Are the rumors true, Albus?"

  The pair briskly walked through the neighborhood as the man replied, "I'm afraid so, professor. The good, and the bad."

  "And the twins?"

  "Hagrid is bringing them."

  "Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" The woman asked.

  "Ah, professor. I would trust Hagrid with my life," The man responded, eyes twinkling down on the professor.

  Suddenly, the two wizards heard an engine whining. They turned to check where the noise was coming from.

  It was a flying motorcycle! With what looked to house an 9 foot tall giant!

  The giant skidded the motorcycle to a stop as it landed on the ground. He shut the engine off, taking his driving goggles off, "Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall."

"No problems I trust, Hagrid?" The man, Professor Dumbledore asked.

"No, sir. Little tykes fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol," The giant, Hagrid, chuckled, "Try not to wake them."