16

'Please I've been on my knees
Change the prophecy'

Currently I was taking my OWL for charms. It was easy, I was already almost done. It started at 4pm and ended at 6.

The giant clock was swinging behind Umbridge, so I knew it was 5:36.

Suddenly, something started to rumble.

Umbridge walked down the aisle way with a concerned look.

She opened the door to exit the testing room when another thud sounded.

A firework whizzed in her face, spewing past her and blowing in the testing room, right above me and Harry's seats.

I was behind Harry, Ron in front of him, and Hermione in front of Ron.

We started to hear yelling and saw Fred and George go zooming by on their brooms, throwing their homework in the air.

Fireworks started to explode in the testing room.

All of the students got up and I met my friends at the wall of the room.

I started to laugh along with Ron.

Fred and George high-fived, leaving our testing room.

A firework started to spark in Goyle's face and he screamed. He slapped it away, it going to Crabbe. Crabbe ran away and the firework ran into his butt. He squealed and the firework sizzled its way to Malfoy, backing him up against the wall. His face was pure horror.

He moved out of the way at the last second, the firework imprinting his face on the wooden wall.

Harry, Hermione, Ron and I started to laugh even harder. I covered my mouth to stop me from cackling.

"Ready when you are!" Fred and George appeared again on their brooms, throwing one last firework in the air. This one was brutal, it wouldn't stop blowing up. It actually turned into a fire dragon, chasing Umbridge out of the classroom.

It caught up to her, exploding all of her decrees, and well, really, her.

All of her decrees fell to the ground, crashing and ruining what was left of them.

Fred and George bolted away on their brooms.

Everyone in the room then started to run out of the it and I made sure to step on Umbridge's heels.

Fred and George set off another firework show outside, everyone in the castle coming out and cheering. The fireworks formed a giant 'W' for Weasley.

As everybody was cheering, I started to feel nauseous and like something bad was happening. The world started to slow down.

I fell to the ground.

Sirius.

'I need that prophecy," Voldemort whispered. A blue swirling ball was shown.

"You'll have to kill me," Sirius said.

"Oh, I will. But first, you will fetch it for me," Voldemort hissed, walking around Sirius, "Crucio!"