7

'They say I did something bad
But why's it feel so good?'

He knew I was there, he knew! Did Malfoy know? Where did he go?

I was too shocked to speak, I didn't know whether to keep up the drunk act or not.

"It's okay, sweetheart. You don't have to keep up the act. I knew, just wanted to piss Draco off. I knew you were there the whole time, and I meant everything I said. Nice hiding spot by the way, saw you on the way out," Nott said.

My mouth dropped and I stood there confused.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies," He smirked, pushing my jaw up.

I quickly recovered from the shock and smirked, "You meant... everything you said?"

"Maybe...." He smirked.

I slapped him across the face, "You're real messed up, you know."

He chuckled, "A hit from you isn't gonna hurt, sweetheart. One second you like me and one second you don't. Which is it?" He drawled.

"Trust me, I don't," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Really? 'Cause you coming here with me says different," He said cockily.

"Huh, ever thought of the fact that you're the one who asked me?" I offered.

"You said yes," He said, "That means you like me."

"Why did Malfoy care so much anyways?" I deflected the conversation, not because I actually liked Nott, because I was confused.

"I don't know, Potter. He's a git. Why do you care so much?"

"Because I want to know why somebody who hates me cares if I WERE really drunk and taken advantage of," I said.

"I've got no clue, alright? Don't worry about it," He remarked. Merlin, why did it bother him so much?

I decided against asking him about his home, partly because I felt bad, but also because I wanted to mess with him more about Malfoy.

"Why shouldn't I worry? He has hated me for the past four years of my life, I think I have a reason to question why he cares about my wellbeing now," I said, eyeing the brunette in front of me.

"Shut up," Was all he said.

"Make me," I retorted.

Now, I didn't think he'd legitimately make me shut up, but I guess I thought wrong.

The next second his lips were on mine, his hand was on the back of my head, and the other was on the small of my back. I was utterly confused. I stood there, not kissing back. Then, I realized that you only live once, and this was my first kiss. So I kissed back.

My hand went to the side of his face and the other went around his waist.

He grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall, still kissing.

It was a blissful feeling, odd, but blissful. He tasted like cigarettes and whiskey. I wonder how long he'd been smoking for.

But it didn't feel right. It felt odd, like something was missing.

Nott pulled away slowly, staring into my eyes.

"This is wrong," I said softly, looking down in embarrassment.

"Nothing is wrong, cara mia...." He muttered, grabbing my chin to make me look up, "I know you felt that."

I didn't feel anything, except for it being odd.