25

'I once was poison ivy, but, now I'm your daisy'

"Can someone get me some wine in this mug?" I asked, holding out my 'Best Captain Ever' mug.

It was still Christmas, just later in the day. I was sat on the floor and everybody else was on the couch just chatting. Mrs. Weasley was preparing dinner and Mr. Weasley was helping. Us kids have been looking at our presents and talking all day, waiting for the rest of the guests to show up.

"You're not getting any wine," Harry scolded.

"I'll get it for you," Fred smirked, holding out his wand, "Look inside."

I looked inside, and sure enough the mug was filled with a dark red color.

"Thanks, Fred," I chuckled, taking a sip of the wine, "Ooh, Rothschild Bordeaux. Fancy."

"That's correct," Fred said.

"How did you know that?" Harry asked.

"I have a way of sense," I said with a smirk. I literally just guessed, because I've never had anything to drink other than fire whiskey.

"So... I think we should play a little game, don't you?" Ginny asked.

"Uh, what kind of game?" Ron asked.

"How about Never Have I Ever? Drink edition...." Ginny grinned evilly.

"You're not drinking, Ginny," George ordered. Fred and Ron nodded.

"But whyyyyyy, it's Christmas," She whined.

"That sounds like my cup of tea. Ginny you can just drink pumpkin juice," I said, "Circle up on the floor everybody."

"Her inner captain," Ron said.

I held up my mug with a smirk.

"What makes you think you're drinking either, Rory?" Harry asked.

"Because I already have," I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

Everybody came and sat in a circle. The order went me, Fred, George, Ron, Harry, Ginny.

I gave everybody a fire whiskey bottle, on me, except Ginny. I accioed her some pumpkin juice.

"Who wants to ask first?" I asked, "I'll go, actually. Take a drink if you've ever cheated on a test."

Ron, Fred, and George all took drinks.

"There'd better not be any cheating on tests!" Mrs. Weasley called from the kitchen.

"O-oh no, mum, there isn't!" Ron called back.

Me and the Ginny giggled.

"Anyways... never have I ever gotten a LOVE-BITE from somebody," Fred interrupted, looking right at me.

I shrugged and took a sip from my wine.

Ginny, Ron, Fred, and George all took sips as well.