2

'They say I did something bad
But why's it feel so good?'

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. Now, I'd like to say a few words...before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin...who's kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Good luck, professor," Dumbledore started on his before the feast speech.

Personally, I was extremely excited for our new Professor. Defense Against the Dark Arts was my favorite, and best subject. As well as Potions. And Transfiguration. Really everything. But I was far ahead of anyone else in D.A.D.A.

"Of course. That's why he knew
to give you the chocolate, Harry," Hermione concluded. Earlier on the train, when Harry woke up, Professor Lupin gave him chocolate.

"Potter! Potter!" Draco called, Harry and Ron turning around to look at him. I rolled my eyes, when will he grow up?

"Is it true you fainted?" The other Slytherin next to him, Marcus Flint, pretended to faint, "I mean, you actually fainted?"

I gave him a dirty look, "Shove off, Malfoy. Get your nose out of his business."

Ron grabbed Harry, giving Malfoy a dirty look and turning them both back around.

"How did he find out?" Harry whispered, nervous that the whole school would know. I don't know why he cared, he's Harry Potter for Merlin's sake. No one will dare go against his word. Or mine.

"Just forget it," Hermione reassured, all of us turning back to look at Dumbledore.

"Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher has decided to retire... in order to spend more time
with his remaining limbs. Fortunately,
I'm delighted to announce that his place will be taken by none other...than our own Rubeus Hagrid."

Everyone went up in cheers.

"Hermione, I forgot to tell you, you look absolutely beautiful," I said, brushing my wet hair, getting ready for bed.

"Thank you so much, Rory! You look as gorgeous as ever," Hermione grinned, braiding her hair, as it was wet as well.

"Thanks, Mione! How was your summer? What muggle books have you been reading? I have some new ones for you! Tell me everything. We need to catch up," I grinned, patting my bed, urging the girl to sit down.

Hermione, Parvati, Lavender, and I shared a dorm together. Right now, they were in the common room, probably gossiping with their other friends. Hermione and I had the room to ourselves, to laugh and chat for probably about an hour or two.

"What's this looney bin talking about?" I asked, Hermione and I sitting down from using our time-turner.

"Where did you come from!?" Ron asked, getting scared.

"Us? We've been here this whole time," Hermione said, playing it off. I smirked to myself as I winked at the girl. I looked at Hermione, "Here, take my cup. Give me yours,"

"You, boy- is your grandmother quite well?" The professor asked, getting close to Neville.

""I-I think so," Neville shakily responded, turning around in fear.