8

'They say I did something bad
But why's it feel so good?'

I ran. I ran all the way back to my dormitory. The whole time I was wondering, what the bloody hell just happened? As I ran up the stairs to the girls dorms I got weird looks from people in the common room. I chose to ignore them.

As soon as the door opened I stood there. I looked for any of my roommates, seeing just Hermione on her bed with tears in her eyes.

"Hermione, what's happened?" I exclaimed, walking over to her bed and sitting down, wrapping her in my arms.

"It's Ron... I hate him," She sniffled, wrapping her arms around my back.

"What'd he do?" I asked, rubbing my hand on her back.

"He's upset because Viktor asked me," She scoffed.

"Rubbish. He's mad because you didn't go with him," I sighed, pulling her away and looking into her eyes, "I'm serious."

"I told him to ask me not as a last resort," She rolled her eyes, wiping her last tears away.

"Don't even worry about him, Mione. He's just jealous," I laughed, "I can't believe him. Was this after it ended? Wait, when did it end?"

"It was as it was ending, which was at 12.... Where were you?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

I felt myself turn red, which she could definitely see in the dorm light.

"Aurora. What happened?" She seethed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"He told me not to tell anybody...." I whined, looking away from her, scared.

"Aurora. What. Happened. Now," She snapped, me looking to her in guilt.

"You're not gonna like what I tell you...." I dragged, eyes shifting around the room.

"Say it."

"Well... I kissed Nott...." I said hesitantly, watching her mouth drop, "And then I kissed... oh merlin. I kissed Malfoy."

"AURORA LILY POTTER!? YOU KISSED DRA-"

"Shut up," I hissed, wrapping my hand over her mouth.

She yanked my hand off of her face, fuming.

"Aurora!? What the bloody hell!?" She hissed quietly.

"I don't even know," I sighed, "You cannot tell a soul. But I know you won't, obviously."

"Obviously. But honestly, Malfoy!? Both of them in the same night!? How did this even happen!?" She scolded.

"I don't know! He caught me and Nott, Nott told him to walk me back, so he did and then he shoved me into a broom closet and we argued and then ended up kissing," I finished.

"I always knew there was tension between the two of you. I'm not saying this is a good thing, though," She glared at me, pointing her finger.

"No, no. Of course not. It's never happening again. I don't know why I kissed either of them back," I rushed, throwing my hands up innocently.