31

'I sleep so I can see you cause I hate to wait so long'

The summer has been a lot. I didn't talk much unlike the Dursley's had known, unlike anyone had ever known. I shut my mouth and did what was asked of me.

Harry had been concerned about me. I hadn't told him or Ron anything about Draco yet. It was eating me alive.

Hermione knew everything. She was upset with me for a while and didn't write much. Then, she got over it. She realized he was forced.

It had been twenty six days since I'd seen Draco.

The Dursley's were packing up to leave. They didn't want to die. Muggles were getting killed constantly.

Harry and I stood outside the house, watching them leave.

"I don't understand. Aren't they coming with us?" Dudley asked Vernon.

"Who?" Vernon asked.

"Harry and Aurora."

"Absolutely not," said Vernon.

"Why?" Dudley asked.

"W-why? W-well-w-well, because- because, they don't want to. Do you?" Vernon asked, turning to us.

"Absolutely not," Harry said, "No. Besides, we're just wastes of space, isn't that right, Vernon?"

Dudley paused, staring his father down. He made his way to us over their freshly mowed grass.

Dudley stuck out his hand in front of Harry.

Harry cautiously took it.

He stuck his other one out to me.

I took it.

"I don't think you're wastes of space," My cousin said, trying to smile at us.

"Thanks," Harry said.

I tried to smile back.

He nodded his head and started to turn away, letting go of our hands.

He turned his head back around to us, forming a smile and then whipping his head back to the car. He kept walking.

"Dudley?" I called. He stopped, turning around. I spoke, "Goodbye."

He cracked a tiny smile. A real smile.

"See you, big D," Harry said.

At that, Dudley turned away.

I went up to Harry's and I's room to take a nap. That's something I'd also been doing a lot.

Harry jolted me awake in the middle of the night.

"What?" I asked.

"We're leaving. Get everything," He told me, grabbing his satchel and leaving our room.

I shook my head and sat up. I quickly gathered everything I owned and put it into my extension charm bag. I pulled Starry up from the ground.