My World

Jay POV

So Mani said she wanted to spend the day with me. I told her that I had things to handle, but she wanna come. I'm on my way right now to go pick her up. I'm happy she's back, but I'm pissed that she still go look for that THOT. Yh, I put her in the ICU and that's because I didn't have my glock on me or the little bitch would have been dead. F**king with my girl. Hell nah.
I pulled up at Mani's house and only one car was there, so I guess everyone else went out. I know Rome out and idk where Tameka and Dope gone. I went up to her room, cuz their door is always opened. When I got to her door, I heard talking. I slowly opened her door and met Mani in her closet speaking to her self. Smh, I'm dating a manic, but I love her. She had on a purple cheetah print bra and pantie set, she looked delicious. I couldn't help myself, I took my phone and took a couple pics for late night.*wink, if you know wat I mean.
She was reaching for somethin on the top shelf of her closet, you should see her trying to reach it. I chuckled and that caught her attention.

"Babe, wat u looking for." I asked her trying not to laugh.

"I need my black and white converse babe. I put them up there when I was cleaning last week and now I can't reach the damn box, can u plz reach it for me" she looked so frustrated I took the box and gave it to her. She thank me and went to go put her clothes on.
She choose a white tube top ; she took her bra off, short jeans, her LV shades, her converse with a bucket hat that has Baddie on it. She even had the phone case and chain to match, she let her hair down, just how i like it. man my baby looked dope. She locked up, then we head out. I'm planning on taking her to the mall, then we go eat and maybe we might go chill at my house. Let's see how the day goes. I was pull out my thoughts when I got a message from pops saying he needs me right now and not a minute later. Minnie go kill me, but she'll understand. It's still early so we got time.

***************

We arrived at the trap and I did the usual thing, when Minnie came in the trap all eyes were on her, I didn't say anything, but just gave all them niggas a eye. She sat in the living room in a corner and went on her phone as I went to the back to meet pops in the conference room. Before I entered I text Minnie,

The Bae: I'll be back before u know it, ok jus give me a quick minute then we'll go where ever u wanna go afterwards. * emoji.
She likes these kind of things. About a minute later I got a text, but I couldn't check it due to the face that I'm already in the conference room with pops. From the time I sit down he began.

"So somebody taught it was brave to jack my merchandise and still come and look in my face like it's nothin. I need answers and I need them NOW!" You could tell someone was going to die. The vein in his forehead was bulging out so bad that I think all the blood pumped from his heart, was settled right there. Lol.

He took a minute and no one answered. He looked around the table and none of us even gave eye contact.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND, I'M STANDING HERE ASKED A MOTHER F**KING QUESTION AND NONE OF U NIGGAS ANSWERING. I HAVE A STRONG MIND TO JUS BLOW THIS JOINT UP, AND THEN THINK ABOUT IT LATER" Man, pops was now red like a tomato. All of us were now looking at him, just incase he decides to play Jason, I'm to sexy and young to die man.

I know how to calm him down so I had a blunt in my pocket that I was going to hit, but instead I just decide to give him so he can calm his tits.
I gave him the blunt and after he was done, he seemed calmer than 15 minutes ago.
He sent everyone home, but Rome and I had to stay for some reason unknown to either of us.

After everyone left he told us wat he wanted, there was some man on 23 that had money for him. U know wat this means, but we moving at about 12am. He gave us some packages to distribute and we left of out the conference room. When we got outside, we saw a big crowd gathered in the living room. I look around and didn't see Minnie, I push pass everyone and she was there in the middle of all the niggas giggling and shit. You best believe, we dragged her ass from out that crowd.