Just follow my lead!

Shout out  to jalire16, zeniadaniel2  and Jeanea1111.

Chris POV 

Wtf, I came home and met my wife, my suppose to be ROD riding my brother. When she realize I was standing in the door way she gave me a look, I know that look from a mile away, smh. That look said 'Babe, jus go with it, I have a plan' She winked again.

I cleared my throat and he jumped up " Man, it's not even what it looks like" He stumbled to say. 

" No man, jus go ahead and enjoy urself. I was jus wondering how u didn't call me and tell me we smashing tonight. U know we usually share, that's the twin life shit." I started taking off  my pant and shirt and crawling into the bed beside Mookie, she look good asf. I wonder what she had planned.

" Good evening baby, u good" I asked her giving her a kiss on her lips. The kiss lasted longer than we expected and it turn heated. 

She start kissing all over my face and then behind my ear

" Jus go with it baby, I know who shot u" She whispered in my ear. At that time I know exactly what she was saying. To make it even more realistic I throw her on my side of bed and started roughly kissing up and down her body. Chrys was there looking like he wanted piece to. 

" Come on nigga, cuz this would not happen again" I said looking on him. Mookie started flinging her ass back so he had to have been uncomfortable.

" Only if you want it to" She replied in a sexy ass voice man, this shit is really turning me on. I pulled the sheets over her entire body and got under. I spelt out my name on her stomach as she behave all extra and shit.

This carried on for about 20 minutes then Chrys came and joined. I left and went to the kitchen. I left the room and head downstairs.

" Yeah I got him, u guys can come in" I hang up the phone and head back upstairs with Mookie and Chrys. 

When I got up there Mookie had Chrys tied to the bed and duct tap around his legs and mouth and he was knocked tf out.

" What the shit happened" I asked as I entered the room. 

" He tried pushing his dick in my mouth, so I bit it and tied his ass up, I have a strong feeling to kill him here" she said as she looked at Chrys, he seemed so salty.

" Man, I gave you a chance with one of most valuable things in my life and you played with it, smh"  I was jus speak to his unconscious body. 

Before I could even finish my sentence, Big Al came in and took him away. 

Mookie was jus coming out the house fully dressed, she looked pissed asf

"You ready, baby?" She asked as she locked the front the door and come and held my hand so we can go and handle business..........like we always do.

About 45 minutes we pulled up to the trap and Big Al has carried Chrys in about 15 minutes ago and tied him back up. 

We said our greetings to the workers that were in front and made our way to the basement when we got down there Chrys was. 

" Wake his ass up." I told Big Al and them. They threw some water over his face and he woke up mad asf.

When he realize where he was he started shouting and shit " Chris, man you go end me for a bitch? She doing you dirty man, she f**king D-Raw and they planned this shit against you man"

" Yh, what is the plan then, spoil it for them motherf**kers" I told him " In the first place what  the f**k were u looking for in my house? Yh, nigga I got cameras all other that bitch so reveal the plan or I'm gonna reveal ur damn brain on this plastic here."